About Aurora Solar
Are you ready to join the solar revolution? Look no further than Aurora Solar, where we’re on a mission to create a solar energy future for all.
A fast-growing Series D company, Aurora is disrupting the clean energy industry and changing the course of history with our award-winning, industry-leading software. This software doesn’t just design millions of solar projects, but it designs a better tomorrow, empowering solar companies to sell, design, and install residential and commercial solar arrays accurately, seamlessly, and at scale.
It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, and we’ve got a stellar team that’s helping us get there. We were named one of “The Best Mid Sized Remote Companies To Work for in 2023” by BuiltIn.com and have been awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, and as we continue to build, we need even more passionate, skilled, and, well, energized people on board.
About the Role
As a founding member of Aurora’s Sales Strategy team, you will be a critically important decision-maker in how we prioritize and execute our growth. As a trusted advisor to the entire go-to-market team and executive staff, you will use data to make proposals about where and how to invest our time and resources in order to scale the business as efficiently as possible. Reporting to the Head of Sales Strategy, you will be in charge of many strategic planning work streams from ideation, through proposal and execution.
What You’ll Do
- Proactively identify areas of improvement and partner closely with GTM leadership to develop measurable go-to-market outcomes that accelerate Aurora’s growth and improve efficiency
- Help optimize the entire funnel from marketing to BDR to Sales, to ensure that we maintain high levels of pipeline generation and revenue attainment
- Define Aurora’s sales strategy and process for the customer lifecycle journey across all segments, from Online Sales to StrategicSupport strategic analysis and long-term planning across several of Aurora’s key growth initiatives
- Analyze and glean insights from key business drivers, trends, and operating metrics
- Synthesize data from Looker, SFDC, and other sources to communicate recommendations to senior sales leadership and the broader organization
- Author and deliver high-impact presentations and plans to support CRO and GTM leaders in internal Sales events
What We Value
- 3-5 years in a sales strategy role
- Sales strategy, sales, product marketing, management consulting, or similar experience at a leading SaaS or similar company
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to articulate and advocate simple and impactful strategies based on data-driven insights
- A consistent track record of building relationships with executives
- Deep understanding of sales motions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Gainsight, Looker, and SQL is a plus
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.