Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for a Sales Trainer to join our global Sales Training team. As a Lightspeed Sales Trainer, your main focus will be around the effectiveness of our various sales teams. You will be responsible for determining and responding to training needs with the ultimate goal of maximising revenue generation across Lightspeed’s APAC markets.
In this role, you will be mentoring salespeople, designing individual and team training courses, and preparing educational material, with a focus on helping our salespeople develop their skills and achieve their quotas.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and maintain educational material including presentations, product training, documented processes, playbooks, sales scripts, and case studies as needed for your market, with support from a broader training team
- Design training courses, both live and self-led, which include validation methods via role-playing activities and job simulation
- Coordinate training events: booking, track training, and coaching activity, record key metrics, ensuring that audit trail and training history are complete and up to date
- Support and streamline new sales hire onboarding program
- Collaborate with managers to assess business needs and evaluate employees’ post-training performance and coach employees on sales tactics and processes
- Gather feedback on all training programs and discover gaps to improve sales training processes
What you need to bring:
We’re looking for a candidate who has experience with the following:
- Proven experience as a sales coach, sales trainer, or similar role
- Thorough understanding of sales techniques and data management
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders and motivate people
- Agility and solutions-focused – must be able to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Familiarity with role-playing activities and e-learning platforms
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role… hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience…
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- Flexible working policy
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world for up to 60 days per year
- Health and wellness benefit of $500 per year
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- Paid leave and assistance for new parents
- LinkedIn Learning license
- Volunteer day
- Dog-friendly environment
- Full self-service cafe and fully stocked fridge of different craft beers
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Powering the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy, Lightspeed’s one-stop commerce platform helps merchants innovate to simplify, scale, and provide exceptional customer experiences. Our cloud commerce solution transforms and unifies online and physical operations, multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions, and connection to supplier networks.