Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
The safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such we will not require our teams to return to the offices until Labor Day 2021. Click here to read more about this decision from Zocdoc’s founder and CEO, Oliver Kharraz.
Your impact on our mission:
As a Sales Trainer you will work with our client facing teams, who have a direct impact on Zocdoc’s revenue. You will educate and support these teams by being curious, open-minded and constantly driving to be a trusted partner. In addition, you are key in training our new remote hires. You will report directly to our Sales Enablement & Training Manager and together the team will work to build out a foundation for our team within our Sales Team.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- Stimulated by cross functional communication
- Passionate about developing talent and growing their skill sets
- Excited to learn new things and open to new challenges
- Able to self identify areas of improvement with your work
- Able to own, develop and deliver trainings
- Determined to give a successful remote training experience
Your day to day
- Collaborate with sales managers to help deliver, build and plan different strategies to educate and train our sales team
- Become an expert in all things Zocdoc – included but not limited to sales knowledge, the product, the industry, etc
- Assist in creation of metrics to measure the success and effectiveness of our training
- Develop training programs, training materials (agendas, presentations, one sheets, activities, etc..), enablement tools and more
- Manage, create, and coordinate the training calendar
- Utilize Salesforce, Tableau, SQL, and other data sources to help inform strategy, process, training, and enablement
You’d be successful in this role if you have…
- 3-5 years of experience in a sales enablement, training, or similar role
- Experience creating training materials – decks, one-pagers, etc.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience as a salesperson is a plus
- Previously worked on a remote training
- Proficiency in Salesforce is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Catered lunch everyday along with snacks (when back in office)
- Parental leave
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values – Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.