- Design an annual training plan based on the Sales team’s objectives and the development needs of the salesforce.
- Ensure effective execution of the annual training strategy. This includes tracking, measuring, and reporting on the impact of all key training efforts and adapting curricula as needed.
- Oversee the design/improvement/execution of a highly rigorous onboarding program for new hires. This may include a multi-week Boot Camp with a mix of learning formats, such as classroom, on-the-job, peer-based, self-directed, and e-learning; as well as a highly structured post-Boot Camp development program that is tailored for individual sellers, targets specific metrics and activities, provides various in-person and electronic learning formats, and requires checkpoints at 30-60-90 days.
- Oversee the design/improvement/execution of a highly rigorous, ongoing training program for existing sellers that is tailored to sellers’ individual development needs, includes multiple learning formats that target key knowledge areas and behaviors at different levels of proficiency, and requires certification of key behaviors.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2-3 years of experience in working with sophisticated sales enablement workshop initiatives for corporate sellers
- Experience in developing digital and virtual learning using existing sales training initiative content to improve learning and retention
- Proven understanding/experience of adult learning theory, ADDIE design, ATD certification or similar adult learning design for corporate sales, commercial teams
- Working knowledge of the end-to-end learning process, i.e., learning needs assessment, program design and delivery, and learning evaluation and assessment
- Skilled in virtual and digital learning and proven ability to develop interactive training in these formats
- Proficiency with Salesforce CRM and Sales Enablement tools
- Ability to create strategic account case studies and instructor/coach/participant manuals
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple, engaging manner
- Experience in developing and delivering persuasive and motivational presentations to all levels within an organization
- Strong team building and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment