We’re looking for a Salesforce Administrator to help us accomplish our mission to improve lives by learning from the experience of every cancer patient. Here’s what you need to know about the role, our team and why Flatiron Health is the right next step in your career.
What You’ll Do
You will join the Corporate Applications (CorpApps) team which exists to support the selection, implementation, and ongoing management of core enterprise business systems. The systems this team will deploy and support operate at the center of Flatiron, helping to minimize the burden of overly complex operations, and leading to increased work output through optimized workflows.
Your work will define functional requirements that lead to the design and implementation of Salesforce solutions that drive operational efficiency and facilitate business insights.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to define functional requirements and implement end-to-end Salesforce solutions
- Implement Salesforce standard functionality and customizations that streamline and automate Flatiron’s processes and information flows
- Design and manage data models and data governance frameworks that enable process improvements, facilitate reporting, and ensure data quality and security
- Evaluate, implement, and administer third-party Salesforce applications
- Provide ongoing support and education for Salesforce users: answer questions, troubleshoot issues, and lead education sessions
- Integrate Salesforce with other applications to optimize data sharing across all systems and drive Salesforce as a centralized source of truth for customer information
- Build custom reports and dashboards to drive business insights
Who You Are
- At least 4 years of experience working as a Salesforce administrator and/or developer
- Extensive experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud and Salesforce Service Cloud
- Collaborative and able to work across multiple teams
- Capable of understanding competing priorities within a fast-paced environment
- Action and results oriented, and self-motivated, with demonstrated ability to proactively problem solve
- Bachelor’s degree
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in at Flatiron.
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies
- Experience with API integrations and integration platforms as a service (iPaaS) such as Dell Boomi
- Experience writing Apex triggers and classes to fulfil requirements that cannot be met using declarative functionality alone
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ and Netsuite
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or another relevant course of study
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder, and Platform Developer certifications
Why You Should Join Our Team
A career at Flatiron is a chance to work with everyone involved in the future of cancer care and research—all under one roof. Researchers, data scientists, designers, clinicians, technologists and many more all work together to improve cancer care and accelerate research.
You’ll also find a culture of continuous learning, broad and inclusive employee support offerings, and a commitment to supporting our team members in all aspects of their lives—at home, at work and everywhere in between. We offer:
- Flatiron University training curriculum which includes presentation skills, meeting mastery, coding languages and more
- Career coaching opportunities
- Hackathons for all employees (not just our engineers!)
- Professional development benefit for attending conferences, industry events and external courses
- Work/life autonomy via flexible work hours and flexible paid time off
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks for either parent)
- Back-up child care
- Flatiron-sponsored fitness classes
Flatiron Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.