About This Role
Role and Responsibilities
- Drive the strategy for the email program to deliver strong engagement and results, through audience segmentation, deliverability, best practices, and data analysis
- Analyze the effectiveness of Digital Marketing deliverables, measures against objectives and reports results
- Flawless delivery of daily campaigns, troubleshoot issues that arise and implement solutions to mitigation
- Hands on development; building email templates, multi-step journeys, and automations
- Provide technical leadership on implementations and managed services
- Act as a platform subject matter expert
- Create technical specifications as well as document current and future-state processes
- Provide architecture around internal data flow and integrations into other systems
- Work with internal teams and client to document technical approach and execution
- Support data analytics, campaign management, and strategy teams
- 6+ years of SFMC experience, including campaign development and integration
- Background with multiple SFMC implementations
- Strong business understanding of digital marketing
- Experience with data model design, campaign orchestration, lifecycle programs and personalization, marketing data optimization and list cleansing, data optimization and hygiene, campaign personalization
- Experience with SFMC custom report setup and platform migration
- Experience with Marketing Cloud personalization, Marketing Cloud Advertising, Marketing Cloud Datorama, Marketing Cloud Intelligence
- SFMC Certification (Marketing Cloud Specialist or Email Specialist) preferred
- Working experience with ESP platforms such as Responsys and Braze a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated history of establishing and maintaining relationships with internal and external clients
- Ability to quickly adjust to shifting priorities
- Work effectively both in a team setting and independently
- Adaptable and solution-focused with strong troubleshooting skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Communications, Technology, Marketing, Math or related field or equivalent experience
- Willing to be on call for any QA support outside of business hours
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
In addition, you have the opportunity to participate in several Team Member Networks, sometimes referred to as employee resource groups (ERGs), that host space with individuals with shared identities, interests, and passions. Our Team Member Networks celebrate communities of color, life as a working parent or caregiver, the 2SLGBTQIA+ community, wellbeing, and more. Regardless of your respective identity, there are various avenues we involve team members in the Bounteous community.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.