Bounteous is looking for a Platform Architect to lead high-priority platform implementation projects and ongoing platform support across marketing automation, journey orchestration, CDP, loyalty and offer management platforms. This position sits within our Technology team, but will regularly interface with a large, cross-functional team of developers, solution architects, marketing strategists and digital marketing specialists to help bring digital customer experiences to life. As such, the ideal candidate will be dynamic and flexible with a strong affinity toward data and process.
This position necessitates knowledge of varying industry trends, marketing automation enablement, campaign best practices, data management best practices and associated digital marketing technologies, so the ideal candidate should possess a desire to continually learn, improve and apply subject matter expertise to individual client needs.
If you are energized by representing an award winning, stable and growing company in a fast moving digital transformation space, we’d like to meet you!
- Lead discovery efforts to gather necessary information from clients and internal team members to appropriately understand business
- Develop deep knowledge of each client’s business and available data to ensure platform solutioning is on par with client’s marketing objectives
- Translate business needs into detailed technical requirements for platform configuration, data schemas and system integrations to deliver against business needs
- Lead platform configuration and development of digital marketing campaigns across channels (email, SMS, push, in-app, etc)
- Oversee development, testing and deployment of platform work completed by developers
- Provide support to development teams working on platform integrations
- Create Architecture and Technical specifications documents
- Serve as day-to-day technical platform SME to internal and client teams
- Work closely with project management team to manage workflow and deadlines across multiple, simultaneous platform-related projects and change controls
- Provide support to senior team members throughout project estimation and Marketing Technology platform discovery / roadmapping engagements, as needed
- Provide support to internal execution services team for ongoing platform and schema optimizations, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related business or technology field, or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum of 2 years working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, with demonstrated experience leading 3+ platform implementation projects
- Familiarity with commonly-requested Salesforce Marketing Cloud integrations and associated technologies (CMS, DAM, CDP, Web Analytics, Data Visualization tools, client databases, etc)
- Deep understanding of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including Email Studio, Mobile Studio, Interaction Studio, and JourneyBuilder; Salesforce CDP and Loyalty knowledge a plus
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud certification preferred
- Experienced data modeler in relational database systems
- Experienced writing SQL queries for Select/Insert/Update/Delete, including knowledge of multi-table joins and outer joins
- Demonstrated experience establishing and maintaining data structures, data extensions and automations within Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience or familiarity with HTML, MJML, CSS and responsive email coding a plus
- Agency experience preferred, with 2+ years experience in a client-facing role and knowledge of overall agency structures and agile project management methodologies
- Solid understanding of digital marketing execution processes, audience segmentation methods, industry best practices, communication legal compliance, and downstream campaign analysis
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable working with all levels of an organization and capable of communicating as effectively with technical staff as with business and management
- Familiarity with a variety of marketing automation platforms and marketing cloud solutions a plus (Adobe Campaign, Adobe Journey Optimizer, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Braze, Marketo or similar)
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.