Elastic is a free and open search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real-time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe. Learn more at elastic.co.
Elastic is looking for an outstanding product mind to join the Elastic Security product team and help define the future of security solutions. Elastic Security is a new kind of security solution that is combining SIEM and host based security use cases to protect the world’s data from attack. As a Senior Product Manager on our team, your job will be to define and help the team execute the features needed to deliver world-class pre-built protections and insights into our unified security solution.
What you will be doing:
- Build and evolve insights capabilities to deliver a differentiated analyst experience by leveraging product analytics and telemetry from protection/detection performance and Elastic security product usage.
- Define roadmap and maintain prioritized feature backlog to derive actionable information about protection/detection performance and security product usage.
- Work closely with data scientists, data engineers and security researchers to address security analyst persona challenges by identifying untapped potential in event data.
- Work closely with other PM’s to build thought leadership on utilizing insights and recommendations to drive customer experiences of the future.
- Design, maintain and own library of KPIs to reflect Elastic Security product usage and protection results.
- Beyond product development, support Sales and Product Marketing efforts related to the Security solution, including competitive analysis, marketing collateral, and demand generation activities.
What you bring along:
- 5+ years experience as Product Manager of cybersecurity products.
- Experience working closely with data scientists and data engineers to deliver production grade capabilities.
- Knowledgeable in modern ingest pipelines, ETL processes, statistical analysis techniques and data visualizations.
- Outstanding spoken and written communication skills.
- Empathy for customer challenges and needs, turning them into opportunities in the short and long-term.
Additional Information – We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving – We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. If you require any reasonable accessibility support, please email email@example.com.
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.