Dyspatch is looking for a highly motivated Senior Account Executive to drive the full sales cycle in the enterprise space, from prospecting to strategic account growth. Reporting to our Vice-President, Sales, you’ll make connections with new leads, learn about the pain points they have in their current process, and explain how Dyspatch can solve them. As a senior member of our sales team you’ll demonstrate adaptability, learning from data & feedback, and inspiring others to follow your example.
Our Senior Account Executive will have the opportunity to drive net-new opportunities with enterprise companies and meaningfully impact their business goals. You’ll clearly articulate and demonstrate the Dyspatch value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects while driving the entire sales process. The right candidate will have managed full cycle sales for SaaS – make sure to highlight this experience in your application.
If you’re excited about helping our prospective customers to streamline their entire email creation process, we would love to hear from you!
*Starting Salary: CAD 170,000 – 210,000 OTE
*We offer a generous, uncapped commission structure giving you the opportunity to earn well above your on target earnings.
We’re based in Canada and this role is open to candidates who currently have valid Canadian work authorization (a SIN) and currently reside in Canada. Our core meeting hours are 9:00 am – 2:00 pm Pacific Time, and we ask that you are available during that time frame – both for meetings and for connection. The rest of your 8 hour day can be made up on either side of our core meeting hours in your home time zone.
Location: We’re a fully remote team and also maintain an office in Victoria, BC, where some team members are co-located.
- 7+ years of relevant sales experience, preferably within B2B tech sales
- Experience with scaling outbound prospecting
- Top-notch written and verbal communications skills and a knack for quickly connecting with customers
In The First 3 Months, You’ll…
- Learn our CRM workflow and make suggestions for optimizations
- Establish lead sources, drawing from your previous experience
- Jump into the Dyspatch product, our terminology, and the sales communication funnel
- Start to manage the MQL and SQL pipelineTest lead sources and fail fast when they don’t work, sharing your experiences with other AEs
- Optimize each step of the sales funnel to maximize conversion of good fit customers
- Educate & qualify prospective leads, run demos, and manage leads through the sales process, maintaining accurate records of all prospecting within Hubspot
- Work closely with the Customer Success and Marketing teams to onboard customers
In The First 12 Months, You’ll…
- Take ownership of the MQL and SQL pipeline
- Optimize Dyspatch’s sales flow, helping to level-up the team & sales org
- Meet & exceed your quota for full cycle sales and revenue closed
- Analyze sales & marketing funnel data and work with the VP, Sales to present recommendations to our leadership team
- Be well versed in the Dyspatch platform and understand the problems we solve for our customers
- Proactively establish strong communication with our Customer Success team to help respond to customer inquiries
- Establish a strong feedback loop with the Marketing team regarding messaging, outbound outreach, and drip development
Dyspatch is an email production platform that allows teams to streamline their entire email creation process and empower their email team to easily build emails with a library of pre-tested, on brand email blocks without needing to code. Our portfolio also includes Sendwithus, a transactional email template management platform ideal for SMBs.
At Dyspatch we believe that work should be transparent, engaging, and take place at a sustainable pace. We constantly strive to be better, to be more inclusive, and to push ourselves outside our comfort zones, caring deeply about our customers, products, and our coworkers. We work to grow the communities around us, as we all grow stronger together. We want our Dyspatchios to be supported at work, and well-cared for in their lives outside of it, offering:
– Generous time off, starting with three weeks of paid vacation – plus an extra week every year you’re with the company (to a max of 6 weeks), a winter holiday office closure, and personal time to take care of life
– An annual pro-d budget, and the support to take advantage of it
– A wellness program designed for all activity levels and interests
– Flexible, remote-first schedules, allowing you to work when and where you feel your best.
Apply below with an updated resume and a few lines on why you want to join the Dyspatch team.
We understand that experience can be gained in many ways and that skills are transferable. If you’ve had a non-traditional career path, or if there’s anything you want to clarify about your resume, let us know.
We look forward to meeting you!