At CreatorIQ, one of our core values is empathy; we believe in putting our team members first and focusing on our clients. Your wellness is important to us. We encourage you to schedule “off-screen time” to focus and refresh. Go walk your dog, do yoga, or simply set aside uninterrupted time for yourself. Oh, and we will pay for that yoga class, fitness tracker or after-workout massage! Want to take a breather and meditate on your favorite app? Use our corporate wellness program to cover the costs. CreatorIQ earned the title of best companies to work for in 5 different categories, was named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave™: Influencer Marketing Solutions, and recognized by G2 as a Leader, Best Customer Relationship, and Top 100 Fastest-Growing Products.
CreatorIQ is headquartered in Los Angeles, and we believe in a hybrid first work environment. You can work from home, the office, or one of many co-working locations. However, we look forward to bringing people together several times a year in person, so some travel may be required.
Senior Affiliate Backend Developer
CreatorIQ is looking for a talented Senior Affiliate Backend Developer to develop estimations, implement features and mentor other backend developers. They will utilize their productivity and problem-solving skills, as well as their strong communication and explanation skills. The Senior Backend Developer will be able to delegate and explain tasks to other backend developers as well. This position reports to the Team/Tech Lead.
What you will do:
- Responsible for the quality of the source code that will be written or reviewed
- Own the development of features created, on time and in full
- Estimation of the tasks at stories that were assigned
- Participate in design and design reviews
- Follow software development cycle defined at the start of each project
- Personal JIRA discipline
- Mentoring fellow developers on the projects throughout the year (optional)
- Prepare and conduct tech talks (optional)
Who you are and what you’ll need for this position:
- 5+ years of experience in Backend development
- Domain expertise with direct experience in Affiliate Marketing and knowledge of associated marketing automation techniques, e-commerce technologies and attribution measurement methods required
- Good knowledge of PHP/Laravel framework, SQL
- Good knowledge of best backend architecture practices
- Deep knowledge of how our used technology stack works and interoperates
- Knowledge of the automated business areas
- Strong problem-solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills, attention to details
- Adaptability and continuous learning
- Leadership and mentoring abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- At least intermediate level of English
- Strong work ethic and customer-focus
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. Have 50% of the criteria? Excited about this opportunity? Passionate about what we do at CreatorIQ? Please apply! CreatorIQ is a place where everyone can grow.
What will you get from us:
- Wellness programs to promote healthy work life balance. Including Wellness Wallet credits to cover things like massages, fitness centers/studios, athletic equipment, home gym equipment, books, manicures, you name it!
- Benefits: We provide you with different plans of medical insurance:
- Medical Insurance (Covers employees treatment in Ukraine – critical conditions, dentist)
- World Medical insurance (Oncology treatment, Neurosurgery, Transplantation, Cardiac Surgery)
- Travel insurance
- EAP 24/7 psychological support
- Work From Home Stipend (if you are a remote team member): we want to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you.
- Focus Fridays: Every other Friday, you have the opportunity to use the day for your needs. It can be used for personal time or time to catch up on projects. The intent is to give you the flexibility to schedule how and when you work, to get the job done. Of course, if an important business need comes up on this day, the expectation is that you make room for it.
Some departments need coverage and will adjust for another day.
- People: work together with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Development: utilize our learning platform, WorkRamp to get the training and tools you’ll need to become successful here from your first day with us. And take advantage of our professional development stipend.
- Fun: we host virtual events every month and weekly interactive company-wide meetings
Who we are:
CreatorIQ is the most trusted software to unify and power advanced influencer marketing for the world’s most innovative enterprises. Our Intelligence Cloud facilitates data science-enabled creator discovery, streamlines workflow, ensures brand safety, and drives meaningful measurement. Amazon, AB Inbev, Airbnb, Calvin Klein, CVS, Disney, H&M, Sephora, and Unilever are just some of the brands that utilize CreatorIQ’s platform to drive real business results across their influencer marketing ecosystems. CreatorIQ is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in New York, Chicago, Miami, London, and Ukraine.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can, and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.
This is your role! Claim your interview spot by applying now!