Articulate is the leading SaaS provider of creator platforms for online workplace training. Our industry-leading creator tools make it simple for enterprises and SMBs to develop online training that’s engaging and effective. Articulate 360, our enterprise creator platform for online workplace training, was rated #7 Most Loved Product on TrustRadius out of over 18,648 products, and more than 12,000 training courses are created every workday using our creator tools.
Articulate’s marketing team is a revenue-driving team in a high-growth SaaS company. An effective Senior Art Director is versatile and capable of working on a myriad of project types (web, print, digital, social, and video) and managing them from concept through execution. You can work with minimal supervision. You are detail-oriented and can manage a project from the creative aspect as well as the project management side to make sure deadlines are hit and deliverables are accurate.
What you’ll do:
- Develop a creative vision for marketing our brand and products, and ensure this vision is represented through campaigns we use to connect with our audiences. Direct all execution with the creative team.
- Provide art direction and guidance to the brand design and motion design & video production team for all marketing campaigns and creative assets, including but not limited to digital and out-of-home advertising, motion graphics, website and landing pages, sales enablement assets, presentations, etc.
- Lead creative design reviews with relevant stakeholders, incorporating feedback into actionable direction for the creative team
- Take projects from concept phase through final execution.
- Manage creative resources to ensure quality and on-time deliverables.
- Flex between multiple project types (e.g. web, print, digital, social, and video).
- Document brand guidelines for all mediums and channels
- Ensure that the creative team plays within boundaries of brand guidelines, while introducing “stretch” concepts that push the boundaries of what’s possible within those guidelines.
- Coach creative team members to grow their muscles and careers.
What you should have:
- 7+ years of art direction for marketing campaigns with experience at a high-growth B2B software company.
- Experience driving creative concept development across designers and writers.
- Ability to communicate your vision and bring designers along with you.
- Knowledge and understanding of designing for digital marketing & communication.
- Ability to read and process a creative brief, ask critical questions that help you find the creative solution, and drive the creative vision and asset creation process to meet the project goals.
- Creative problem solver who can conceptualize non-conventional solutions that work within technical constraints.
- Highly creative in designing for digital marketing; can iterate on multiple concepts.
- Clear communicator, verbally and visually; able to give constructive and actionable design feedback to a team of designers.
- Flexible and able to thrive working in a fast-paced environment.
- A portfolio that shows high taste level; strong strategic, out-of-box thinking; and meticulous execution across a range of project types.
- Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Supportive and collaborative with solid organizational skills and a sense of prioritization.
- Current on design trends and latest technologies, and bring external insight into your work and your team.
- Experience designing in Figma, or able to ramp up quickly.
- You must be totally aligned with our human-centered organization and committed to helping everyone at Articulate thrive
Articulate Global, LLC, is the leading SaaS provider of creator platforms for online workplace training. Founded by Adam Schwartz in 2002 and led by CEO Lucy Suros, Articulate provides creator tools and services that make it simple for enterprises and SMBs to develop, deliver, and analyze online workplace training that’s engaging and effective.
Increasingly, organizations must reskill employees for ever-changing remote and hybrid work environments, create learning cultures that attract and retain employees in a tight labor market, and use training to build more equitable, empowering, and engaging workplaces. Articulate helps organizations address these critical business needs with its creator platform for workplace training. Articulate 360—a suite of creator tools for online courses—was named the 7th most-loved product in the world by TrustRadius. And Rise—an all-in-one online training system that makes online training easy to create, enjoyable to take, and simple to manage—is the first creator platform for SMBs and departments within the enterprise. Articulate has more than 106,000 customers in 161 countries and counts all 100 of the Fortune 100 companies as customers.
Named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces 2020 and a leader in building a human-centered organization, Articulate is guided by a commitment to provide the best value to customers, do right by employees, and create an equitable, empowering workplace for all. As a human-centered organization, we honor people’s humanity knowing that each person’s unique history, vulnerabilities, and social location inform how we show up with one another. We embrace our connectedness, aware that what we do and say impacts others. We give each other grace because we are all works in progress, learning and evolving every day. And we take responsibility for ourselves and are serious about our accountability to each other. In all we do, we strive to create an equitable, sustainable, and empowering workplace while we drive results for the business and make a positive impact in the world. Read more about our values here.
Articulate welcomes different voices and viewpoints and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, native language, pregnancy status, physical size, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.