Please do not apply for this role if you are not physically located in Europe, Africa or the Middle East (UTC-1 to UTC+3). While this is a remote position, we can not consider candidates that are not based in these regions. You can find a detailed explanation in our Recruitment FAQs.
At Hotjar, we’re creating Product Experience Insights software for digital product teams. We help show how users behave and what they feel strongly about, so product teams can deliver real value, fast.
Reporting to the Director of Brand, we’re looking for a Senior Brand Marketing Manager to bring creative campaigns, demand creation initiatives and brand partnerships to life. You’ll be in touch with Hotjar’s customers, understand what motivates them, and ideate creative and innovative activities that tell our brand story. In collaboration with the Marketing teams, you’ll bring them to life, measure and analyze the impact through our brand metrics and tracker.
- Be responsible for our brand initiatives across the entire funnel, supporting our GTM strategy
- Ideate campaigns, kick-start brand partnerships, and create an annual campaign calendar
- Craft creative briefs and pass them on to our Creative Producer and the Marketing teams to execute, with a focus on efficiency and maximum impact, leveraging existing resources and budget
- Constantly channel the voice of, and be in touch with the Hotjar customers
- Support in evolving our brand strategy and positioning
- Work in close collaboration with Marketing Exec and Leadership on your strategy and goals
- Report on our brand metrics, e.g. brand tracker, share of voice and search trends
- Craft and execute brand and market research, both self-driven and with an agency
- Experience in turning the customers voice into actionable initiatives to create demand
- Proven experience actively managing, executing and measuring brand campaigns and their impact
- Previous work experience in a B2C or B2B tech company
- Pragmatic approach to execution, budget spending and asset planning, organized way of working and a joy in keeping an overview over the big picture and minuscule details
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party.
The compensation range for this role is €75,000 to €100,000 annually where the offer typically falls in the range of €80,000 to €85,000. This was established after performing market research and is aligned with our approach to compensation. We encourage all candidates to read our Recruitment FAQs to further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contracts.
In addition to the monetary compensation, we provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks valued at more than €10,000 a year, plus stock options and 40 days of vacation. These have been chosen to reflect our values and ideals, be it encouraging constant learning with our Personal Development Budget, a great work/life balance with the annual leave and Holiday Budget, or a happy, healthy team with our Wellbeing Budget.
Hotjar pledges to be a harassment-free and discrimination-free company, committed to equal opportunity. We believe people from different backgrounds, with different identities and experiences, make our product, and our company, better.
Hotjar compensation approach
Our ranges are established after performing market research but the specific compensation amount of the offer will be determined based on relative experience, skills, and equity across the team. We encourage all candidates to read our Recruitment FAQs to further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contracts.
In addition to the monetary compensation, we provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks valued at more than €10,000 a year, plus stock options and 40 days of annual leave. These have been chosen to reflect our values and ideals, be it encouraging constant learning with our Personal Development Budget, a great work/life balance with the Holiday Budget, or a happy, healthy team with our Wellbeing Budget.
Here at Hotjar, we welcome team members of all backgrounds, identities, and experiences. Working with respect is built into our core values: we are honest, tolerant, and inclusive. We celebrate the uniqueness and strength found in diversity. We all commit to creating a safe working environment and are allies to those less privileged. And we fully believe that living by these values helps us to make our company, and our product, better.