About This Role
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage end-to-end campaign execution: devise campaign strategy with key stakeholders. – Develop, execute, and lead email, push, and SMS lifecycle marketing programs to achieve target business KPIs.
- Establish rigorous A/B and multivariate testing plans to test subject lines, content, cadence, audience segmentation, and timing to constantly improve results.
- Driving continuous improvement in the end-to-end campaign process including campaign design, build, QA and deployment.
- The person required hands on development experience in Email, Push (In-App, Web-push) and SMS campaigns/Canvas.
- Experienced in working with Marketing teams and campaign briefs and managing end to end campaign design, build, QA & delivery.
- Ability to handle API triggers, Custom event, App configuration, Custom attributes, Campaign workflows, Access management, Folder hierarchy, tracking reports, message center.
- Implementing or hands-on with IP-warmup, Migration campaigns is necessary.
- Expert in campaign-related activities including Webhook, API Trigger based, Action campaign setup, building landing pages, scripting, setting up ETL and dataflows.
- Should have experience in campaign integration with other tools using web services (Soap, Rest APIs) and Scripting languages.
- Ability to work independently and work directly with Marketing teams
- Analyze the effectiveness of Digital Marketing deliverables, measures against objectives and reports results.
- Flawless delivery of daily campaigns, troubleshoot issues that arise and implement solutions to mitigate future problems.
- 4+ years’ experience working hands-on in Braze Marketing automation implementations, ideally involving integrations with Braze core and other platforms.
- Expertise in Braze marketing platform; Braze Certification preferred
- Experience in Data model design
- Expertise in Campaign Orchestration
- Life cycle programs and personalization
- Expertise in Marketing data optimization and List cleansing
- Understanding of data security and privacy technologies
- Experience in Data optimization and Hygiene
- Experience in Personalization in campaigns with Liquid/API trigger fields
- Good Business understanding of Digital Marketing
- Excellent communication skills
- Being able to work in teams, manage them and adopt to the current process is necessary.
- A creative problem-solver
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
In addition, you have the opportunity to participate in several Team Member Networks, sometimes referred to as employee resource groups (ERGs), that host space with individuals with shared identities, interests, and passions. Our Team Member Networks celebrate communities of color, life as a working parent or caregiver, the 2SLGBTQIA+ community, wellbeing, and more. Regardless of your respective identity, there are various avenues we involve team members in the Bounteous community.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.