At HubSpot, our Flywheel CS Planning team’s mission is to strategically plan for customer success and install base growth by developing data-driven insights, optimizing investment strategies, and fostering cross-functional partnerships. Through our collaborative approach and predictive models, we aim to drive exceptional customer experiences, maximize product usage, and achieve long-term retention and durable revenue growth.
We are seeking a highly skilled and certified Anaplan Model Builder to join our dynamic team. As an Anaplan Model Builder for the CS Planning function, you will have the opportunity to design, develop, and implement Anaplan models that empower strategic decision-making.
- Model Design and Implementation: Design, develop, and implement Anaplan models to optimize headcount, and revenue forecasting, contributing to the success of the CS organization.
- Continuous Improvement: Maintain existing Anaplan models with a focus on continuous improvement, incorporating new functionality and resolving production issues.
- Collaboration and Automation: Collaborate with business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and analytics engineers to identify areas of opportunity for automation and data modeling improvements, ensuring efficiency and accuracy.
- Feedback and Training: Provide candid, meaningful feedback, communication, and progress updates to the business model owner and project team. Develop onboarding training and documentation for new team members, providing hands-on training to facilitate the adoption of Anaplan.
- Data Integration and Deployment: Participate in data integration and migration solutions, ensuring smooth deployment processes. Participate and/or lead User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and deployment activities.
- Documentation and Best Practices: Develop documentation to capture requirements, design solutions, and run state activities. Use and share Anaplan model building best practices with the broader team.
- Certified Anaplan Model Builder with a minimum of 2 years of Anaplan model building experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of formal system implementation methodology (Agile methodology preferred).
- Strong understanding of data integration (inbound and outbound).
- 5+ years of professional experience with a track record of success; industry experience in sales, finance, or management consulting preferred.
- Expert level Excel/Google Sheets skills and foundational SQL knowledge.
- Ability to adapt quickly to the evolving needs of a high-growth SaaS business.
Above And Beyond Qualifications:
- Experience with HubSpot CRM
- Anaplan Solution Architect or Master Anaplanner Designation
- Workato and/or Snowflake data integrations experience
- Headcount Planning experience
- Revenue Planning & Forecasting experience
Cash compensation range: 118500-189600 USD Annually
The cash compensation above includes base salary, on-target commission for employees in eligible roles, and annual bonus targets under HubSpot’s bonus plan for eligible roles. In addition to cash compensation, all HubSpotters are eligible to participate in HubSpot’s equity plan to receive restricted stock units (RSUs). Some roles may also be eligible for overtime pay. Individual compensation packages are based on a few different factors unique to each candidate, including their skills, experience, qualifications and other job-related reasons.
We know that benefits are also an important piece of your total compensation package. To learn more about what’s included in total compensation, check out some of the benefits and perks HubSpot offers to help employees grow better.
At HubSpot, fair compensation practices isn’t just about checking off the box for legal compliance. It’s about living out our value of transparency with our employees, candidates, and community.
If you need accommodations or assistance due to a disability, please reach out to us using this form. This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) – link to HubSpot’s Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.