Senior Commissions Analyst
As a Senior Commissions Analyst, you will be a key member of the Global Commissions team within FP&A. You will be a part of a high-performing team responsible for the monthly administration of sales commissions. A successful candidate is detail oriented and is comfortable working independently in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as a key contributor to the broader commissions team on monthly commissions and accrual cycles utilizing the Xactly Incent sales compensation tool, ensuring all pertinent timelines are met
- Provide timely resolution of inquiries from comp plan participants.
- Maintain new-hire and transfer data within Xactly Incent
- Partner cross-functionally in ad hoc commissions reporting
- Audit commissions crediting and payout data and escalate issues as appropriate
- Identify improvements and enhancements to commissions related processes
- Establish mastery of sales incentive plans and related data sources and systems
- Experience in Sales Compensation administration.
- Experience working with Sales Incentive Tools (Xactly Incent).
- The ability to thrive under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Superior Excel/Google sheets skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work in a team environment and foster cross-functional collaboration.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.