**Note that you don’t need to possess 100% of the qualities to be considered**
**Women, BIPOC, LGBTQ, and other under-represented groups are highly encouraged to apply**
About Jama Software:
Jama Software is passionate about improving innovation success. Numerous firsts for humanity in fields such as fuel cells, electrification, space, autonomous vehicles, surgical robotics, and more all rely on Jama Connect™ to minimize the risk of product failure, delays, cost overruns, compliance gaps, defects, and rework. Jama Connect™ uniquely builds Living Requirements™ that form the digital thread through siloed development, test and risk activities to provide end-to-end compliance, risk mitigation, and process improvement. Our rapidly growing customer base of more than 12.5 million users across 30 countries spans the automotive, medical device, life sciences, semiconductor, aerospace & defense, industrial manufacturing, financial services, and insurance industries.
The Senior Consultant, Requirement Management Tools position will work with the team responsible for creating and delivering migration capabilities to bring new and existing client data into Jama Connect
- Be a subject matter expert in Jama’s products and offerings, with focus on facilitating data migration and exchange of engineering data
- Contribute to the production and deployment of migration/exchange services and offerings
- Proactively own customer engagements
- Lead client working sessions to drive decisions for how clients will migrate and reshape their data to Jama Connect
- Assist Jama’s Solution Leads in iterating and enhancing our Migration and Exchange services
- Other duties as assigned
Education and experience:
- 3+ years of external client facing consulting experience
- Knowledge and direct experience with Systems Engineering tools supporting requirements management, test management, configuration management and others.
- data transformation methods
- Experience managing the deployment of software solutions to end-users
- Experienced with IBM DOORS including DXL
- Experience with data transformation methods including ReqIF and XML
- Excellent analytical and solution solving skills
- Excellent presentation, meeting facilitation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to seek out and build positive relationships with people at various levels and departments
- Highly motivated and self-directed to run high profile customer accounts
Benefits and Other:
If we’ve intrigued you and you are the right candidate for the role, we will offer:
- Ambitious and fun work with a chance to define distinct, company-shaping tangible contributions
- An energized and results-oriented Product leadership team
- Competitive cash and equity compensation
- Comprehensive and affordable medical, dental and vision plans as well as pre-tax savings accounts as well as a generous 401(k) employer match
- Time-off and leave programs crafted to meet critical needs for rejuvenation and, when needed, extra support to cope with life events
Jama Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information or that of their relatives, friends or associates or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.