We’re looking for an experienced customer success pro to join our growing team focused on building customers for life. Our Customer Success Team works with customers post-sale to ensure they get continued value from their investment in Articulate 360.
The Senior Customer Success Manager (Sr. CSM) will execute customer success plays and build relationships with a set of our largest and most strategic customers to onboard them, drive product adoption and satisfaction, secure renewals, and expand our footprint within accounts.
To succeed in this role, you must have a deep understanding of our customers and be an expert in messaging and positioning to communicate the value of Articulate 360
What you’ll do:
- Support Strategic/VIP accounts and execute high-touch customer success plans.
- Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities, develop effective outreach strategies, and assist in converting those opportunities.
- Ensure a seamless customer experience throughout complex negotiations.
- Lead with a customer mindset. Continuously connect their key pains and requirements to specific product features, benefits, and value propositions.
- Meet key performance indicators around churn, customer satisfaction, renewal, and account expansion activities.
- Be the voice of the customer internally to resolve customer challenges.
- Work closely with leadership to identify areas for improvement within the customer success program and team operations.
- Training and resource development
- Manage special projects and additional responsibilities as needed.
What you should have:
- 5 years’ experience working in a customer-facing role required
- Strong understanding of customer success
- Ability to lead with a customer mindset and continuously connect their key pains and requirements to specific product features, benefits, and value propositions.
- Naturally curious with excellent critical thinking skills
- Resilient, adaptable, and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
You have read our human-centered organization framework and are in sync with it 100%.
Articulate is a highly successful, fully remote software company that’s changing the way the world learns. Our award-winning e-learning tools are used by 111,965+ organizations across the globe to create engaging online and mobile courses. Our customers include 100 of the Fortune 100 and 19 of the top 20 U.S. universities. And our online community of 1,035,000+ members is the largest, fastest-growing community in the industry.
We empower employees to thrive by fostering a culture of autonomy, productivity, and respect. We’re all free to exercise our crafts the best way we know how to reach our goals as individuals and teams. Each and every one of us is focused on producing results that directly impact the company’s success. And we all strive to do what’s right by people, both internally and externally, instead of taking the shortest route to the highest profits.
We honor people’s humanity in all of our disparate experiences and social locations, accepting each person as an individual with a story worth listening to and honoring. We believe that honoring everyone’s humanity means being committed to equity and justice. We welcome different voices and viewpoints and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.