- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive the value of Labelbox.
- Help organizations build cutting-edge AI applications.
- Provide mentorship and guidance through demonstrable knowledge of Labelbox’s products, solutions and methodologies.
- Partner with Account Executives to identify growth opportunities and accurately forecast renewals
- Run onboarding for new customers
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Be an internal advocate for customer needs and feature requests across product, internal support, engineering and Sales.
- Help drive customer references and case studies.
- Support up to 25 enterprise and high-touch customer accounts.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to distill complex thoughts and strategies into simple, actionable recommendations.
- Ability to liaise with multiple internal divisions and departments.
- Sales-minded with the ability to pitch customers on the value of additional products and services.
- Highly organized and able to handle conflicting priorities.
- Able to quickly diagnose situations and zoom out to see the bigger picture.
- Help our customers learn and navigate our product and the process change it can bring.
- Collaborative and enthusiastic with customers.
- A natural tendency to be customer first and a willingness to go the extra mile.
- Synthesize customer feedback into actionable insight.
- 2+ years experience in Customer Success for enterprise software
- 4+ years experience in a customer-facing role, supporting enterprise sales cycles.
- Experience in enterprise software and B2B environments.
- Experience working with data scientists and engineers, or a background in these fields, is a bonus.