Nav was founded to have a meaningful impact on the lives of millions of small business owners by bringing efficiency and transparency to financial decision making. We are changing the way these business owners secure lending with our innovative technology and customer-centric approach.
We are passionate about empowering our teams and giving them the freedom to shape our future. Our teams lead with candor, charge hard, fail fast, all while working in a fun, diverse, and inclusive environment. If you are a high-energy innovator, enjoy a rapid-paced growing environment, and have the zest to solve big challenges, join us…be a part of history and create the future of FinTech.
WHAT WE EMPOWER YOU WITH:
- Determine the ROI of various product and customer initiatives
- Identify the ideal customer segmentation and messaging
- Own and manage standard reporting strategies and KPIs
- Create interactive dashboards and visualizations using tools like Tableau
- Properly understand and be able to manipulate large amounts of data, separating data from noise
- High level of ownership and driving the direction of data analysis
- Being a thought leader and partner to leadership in driving our data strategies forward
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 5+ years of solid analytical / BI experience
- Strong knowledge of SQL and data warehousing
- Experienced with BI software, notably Tableau
- Strong performer & demonstrated knowledge in excel/google sheets
- Strong oral and written communication skills and comfortable presenting and transforming technical findings into consumable information which leads to actionable insights
- Experience with marketing automation tools, CRMs, marketing analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Sitecatalyst, and marketing testing tools
- Passionate about our customers and using our data to deliver the best customer experience
- AB/Multivariate testing
- Revenue attribution modeling
- Cohorting/Unit Economics Modeling
- Familiarity with ETL process and data piping
- Familiarity with machine learning concepts and tools like TensorFlow
Nav is looking for an experienced senior data analyst to join its growing Business Intelligence team. This role will work closely with the executive team to become the source of truth for various product initiatives, customer conversion and behavior, and the development and tracking of key performance indicators. This position will need to be able to transform data in its raw form into consumable information that drives actionable insights and tangible results. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, possess an innate desire for continuous improvement, be experienced with business and financial strategies, and be an effective communicator.
WORKING WITH US:
When you join Nav you do more than simply get a new job, you become a part of a group of incredibly talented people who drive innovation, think out of the box, and do impactful work. We are passionate about our products, live for our customers, work hard but don’t take ourselves too seriously.
BE YOU. At Nav we are committed to building a high-performing, healthy company at scale. We know that we work better with a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and talents. We celebrate diversity and are committed to recruiting, developing, and retaining the most talented people.
OUR IMPACT ON YOU:
Competitive Pay. Ownership equity in startup backed by top VCs (Kleiner Perkins, Goldman Sachs and Experian). Unlimited vacation. Paid maternity/paternity leave. Use of our product. Exceptional Work Environment. Wicked smart peer groups. Employee networking and events.