- Quantitatively explore rich historical data from sites, pharmaceutical sponsors, and other stakeholders and use it to uncover applicable insights to enable more effective trial support and more predictable enrollment management decisions.
- Collaborate with diverse teams of technical and non-technical stakeholders to deliver insights through models, reports, visualizations, dashboards, and other mediums.
- Develop clean, reusable, and testable analytical code and make use of existing data team libraries and modules.
- Learn to effectively understand and deftly navigate the global compliance ecosystem (HIPAA, GDPR, etc.) to ensure your work respects the rights, regulations, and consent preferences of all stakeholders.
- Develop a deep understanding of the clinical ecosystem, our products, data models, and our business and how they all uniquely interact to help people.
- 4+ years of experience successfully developing and delivering actionable analytical reports, ideally in a space similar to ours (startup, healthcare, regulated data).
- Expertise in several techniques including frequentist/Bayesian (bio)statistical modeling, supervised/unsupervised learning, and linear/nonlinear regression.
- Substantial practical experience working scalably with Python and SQL and working with structured and unstructured data from a variety of cloud-based (e.g. S3, AWS Redshift, RDS, Postgres) and offline sources.
- Comfort with modern data analytics and BI environments such as Jupyter, Periscope, etc.
- Great communication skills and can work comfortably with technical and non-technical stakeholders to develop requirements.
- Advanced degree in biostatistics, mathematics, or other related field.
- Develop and expand KPI dashboards critical for monitoring trial success.
- Perform deep statistical analyses of user behavior to understand how to optimize enrollment.
- Help define how to analyze and measure success in emerging classes of clinical trials.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options Salary and stock options commensurate to your experience and expertise
- Remote First We have team members from around the United States and beyond and have a healthy and balanced remote work culture
- Flexible Hours Plan your workday as you wish, just give us the majority of your core, creative hours that coincide with that of your team
- Comprehensive Health/Wellness Coverage 100% premium coverage for you (and >50% for your dependents) for: Top-tier health plan (with option of HSA), Dental, Vision, Disability (short-term and long-term), Life insurance (for your entire tenure at Reify), 24/7 access to doctor by phone or online via telemedicine coverage
- Retirement Plan 401(k) plan with employer matching program
- Company-provided Workstation You will be issued a brand new MacBook Pro laptop
- Location Convenience & Transportation For employees who are local to Boston, and want to visit the office, we are located two blocks from Downtown Crossing. Free monthly T pass. Full suite of office accommodations provided by WeWork: unlimited coffee, infused water, and more
- Vacation and Holiday Flexibility Generous paid time-off policy that accrues with your tenure at Reify, which includes holiday flexibility and parental leave