What You’ll Be Working On:
- Develop and support new/existing ETL pipelines and integrations with internal/external data sources.
- Help grow and maintain our unified data warehouse and evolve a multidimensional data model to allow efficient analytical queries both inside and outside of StudyTeam.
- Support the development of a novel user behavior exploration system using rich historical data to help internal stakeholders derive valuable product insights.
- Help increase the scalability of analytical logic by developing and growing reusable analytics libraries and modules
- Support a data-driven culture by expanding internal intelligence reporting and dashboard systems.
- Become an expert on our data models and analytical business context and advise technical teams on data model expansion and interpretation.
- Become intimately familiar with HIPAA, GDPR, and other applicable regulatory frameworks and how they influence our architecture and development decisions.
- Frequently communicate your efforts to the Analytics Lead and other technical/non-technical stakeholders in clear written, verbal, or presentation form.
- Live our data philosophy, which focuses on ethical decision making, being aware of how biased data (and assumptions) can affect results (and people), and being laser-focused on business needs.
What You Bring to Reify Health:
- At least 4 years of professional work experience in a startup role dealing with regulated health data.
- Demonstrable execution experience in both analytics (e.g. statistics, data science) and software development domains.
- Ability to rapidly develop and optimize OLAP systems and related data models to meet business analytical needs.
- Deep, performance-conscious comfort with various database, warehouse, and streaming platforms such as PostgreSQL, Redshift, and Kafka.
- Expertise in Python, Clojure, and/or R
- Familiarity with AWS ecosystem (Athena, Glue, Redshift, S3, Lambda) and some comfort with Terraform.
- Understanding of the nuances of testing and addressing scalability/accuracy of analytical processes in distributed systems.
- Advanced degree in computer science, biostatistics, or other related field.
- Relevant published or publicized professional or academic work such as open-source contributions, blog posts, or publications.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options Salary and stock options commensurate to your experience and expertise
- Remote First Our workforce is geographically distributed so that we are attractive to a broader population of candidates
- Flexible Hours Plan your workday as you wish, just give us the majority of your core, creative hours that coincide with that of your team
- Comprehensive Health/Wellness Coverage 100% premium coverage for you (and >50% for your dependents) for: Top-tier health plan (with option of HSA), Dental, Vision, Disability (short-term and long-term), Life insurance (for your entire tenure at Reify), 24/7 access to doctor by phone or online via telemedicine coverage
- Retirement Plan 401(k) plan with employer matching program
- Company-provided Workstation You will be issued a brand new MacBook Pro laptop
- Location Convenience & Transportation For employees who are local to Boston, and want to visit the office, we are located two blocks from Downtown Crossing. Free monthly T pass. Full suite of office accommodations provided by WeWork: unlimited coffee, infused water, and more
- Vacation and Holiday Flexibility Generous paid time-off policy that accrues with your tenure at Reify which includes holiday flexibility and parental leave