Here at Elevate Security, we’re building the world’s first-ever proactive insider risk platform focused on enabling enterprises to shift left of loss by identifying the users most likely to cause a breach and orchestrating additional security to minimize the likelihood of an incident.
We are looking for exceptional and passionate people to help us build this future and redefine the security landscape. Come join one of the best tech startups in Berkeley (from anywhere in the world; we’re remote)!
What you’ll work on
- Develop internal tooling for automating deployment of applications
- Create proof-of-concepts for new technologies and infrastructure
- Improve observability of the system through monitoring and alerting
- Work with development teams to provide a framework of best practices to ensure SLAs are being met
- Help with data localization and GDPR compliance
- Research and implement improvements to how we manage our infrastructure
Experiences that confidently represent you:
- 3+ years of experience working with containerization technology including Kubernetes, Helm and Docker
- Strong technical expertise in designing and building AWS cloud infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of VPN, AWS VPC, DNS, service meshes and experience troubleshooting networking issues
- Expertise in automation, monitoring and alerting
- Expertise wrangling with infrastructure as code (Terraform)
- Strong knowledge of implementing security practices
- Fluent in Python and Bash
You will get bonus points for the following:
- Experience with multi-region environments
- Experience deploying to on-premise environments
- Previous experience in distributed systems, data processing and analytics
What makes Elevate Security a great place to work?
- We care about your career. At Elevate Security we encourage each other to constantly grow and expand our skills and knowledge. Mentorship is part of our culture as you work side by side with some of the brightest talent.
- At such a small, tight-knit startup, you matter tremendously and your contributions make an immediate impact.
- We have fun! No matter how fast we grow or how busy we are, we always remember to laugh and enjoy each other and our clients.
- Balancing our careers and personal lives is important to us. We want you to work where and when you work best.
- Embracing our culture of diversity, constant learning, and collaboration makes us a better team and helps us build a better product.
- We are mission driven. We never lose sight of why we do what we do.
- We’re genuinely nice, optimistic, inclusive, and empathetic people. We won’t hire jerks.
- We’re remote!
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited vacation
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off for volunteering
- Professional development funds
- Parental leave