Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Join our mission to help every physician be more productive and provide better care for their patients. As medicine’s largest network in the United States, there’s an elevated level of responsibility in everything we do. We don’t take that responsibility lightly and are committed to building diverse teams with an inclusive culture that can make a direct impact on the healthcare system.
One of Doximity’s core values is stretching ourselves. Even if you don’t check off all the boxes below we encourage you to apply. Doximity is full of exceptional people who bring their own unique experiences to work everyday and make us all better for it!
What we’re looking for
Our large production application stack (25+ Ruby on Rails apps) runs on Kubernetes. We’re looking for a pragmatic, business-value centric senior engineer with extensive experience managing Kubernetes clusters as well as deploying production software.
The work won’t be exclusively Kubernetes. You’ll work on:
- Managing core services and infra through code, ensuring proper efficiency, security, instrumentation, and uptime of our technology stack.
- Collaborate with the application engineering team, Data and SRE teams on deployment, maintenance, and continued enhancement of our stack.
- Participate in a 1-week on, 3-week off, 24/7 on-call rotation.
Must Have Experience
- Extensive Linux/UNIX systems engineering and administration.
- Hands-on Kubernetes cluster deployment and maintenance, particularly as it pertains to web applications.
- Continuous delivery tool such as ArgoCD
- Network and service mesh platform such as Istio or ingress controller such as Ambassador
- Extensive AWS experience particularly with EC2 and EKS.
- Skills with IAC and configuration management tools such as Terraform and Ansible.
- Ruby, Go, or Python proficiency.
- (Optional) Experience with MySQL, Redis, Memcached, Neo4j, Kafka, or Elasticsearch.
The US total compensation range for this full-time position is $175,000 – $220,000 (inclusive of salary + equity). Our ranges are determined by role and level. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the approximate total target compensation for the position across the US. Within the range, individual pay is determined by factors including relevant skills, experience, and education/training. Please note that the compensation listed does not include benefits.
More on /Benefits/Perks
Doximity is proud to offer industry-leading benefits to our full time employees. Some of our offerings include:
- Medical, dental, vision offerings for you and your family
- 401k with matching program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Family planning support, Childcare FSA, and parental leave
- Life, AD&D, and Disability
- Generous time off, holidays and paid company trips
- Wellness benefits…plus many more!
More About Doximity…
For the past decade, it’s been our mission to help every physician be more productive so they can provide better care for their patients. We believe that when doctors are connected, the healthcare system works better and patients benefit. Doximity enables our verified clinician members to collaborate with colleagues, stay up-to-date with the latest medical news and research, manage their careers, and conduct virtual patient visits. Today, Doximity is the leading digital platform for U.S. medical professionals, with over 80% of physicians, 50% of all nurse practitioners and physician assistants, and 90% of graduating medical students as members.
Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team passionate about improving inefficiencies in our $4.3 trillion U.S. healthcare system. We are a team of doers who solve problems everyday by treating obstacles like an adventure, and we love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. Doxers are committed to working towards a more equitable world both within and beyond our office walls. This starts by fostering an inclusive and diverse work environment where differences are valued and all employees are encouraged to bring their full, authentic selves to work daily. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us! For more information, visit Doximity.com.
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.