Ting Internet is a leading fiber Internet provider in the United States, delivering future-proof internet in over a dozen Ting Towns across the country.
We are rapidly growing our footprint, and with a national focus on better infrastructure, we don’t expect to slow down anytime soon!
As part of Tucows (NASDAQ:TCX, TSX:TC), Ting is backed by outstanding resources and talent. We embrace a people-first philosophy that is rooted in respect, trust, and flexibility. We believe that whatever works for our employees is what works best for us. It’s also why the majority of our roles are remote-first, meaning you can work from anywhere you can connect to the internet!
The work we do genuinely changes lives. If this sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you!
About the opportunity
The Senior Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for handling the creation, successful implementation, and ongoing optimization of paid search, paid social, display, and other digital media campaigns for Ting Internet. Reporting to the Manager of Demand Generation, this role works closely with the entire Marketing team on the strategies, creative development, and campaign optimization needed to reach our goals.
- Lead the day-to-day strategy and execution of paid search and social media campaigns, including audience targeting, keyword development, bidding strategy, campaign setup, execution details, and overall goal achievement
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, impression shares, quality scores, and other important campaign metrics
- Support the development of ad copy aligned with digital advertising best practices on Google and across social media platforms
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for campaign structuring, targeting, and other facets of paid media in accordance with individual market goals.
- Monitor and evaluate campaign performance and generate regular reporting for all major metrics, goal tracking, and other digital KPIs, delivering insightful client reports and recommendations
- Monitor and stay abreast of industry trends and best practices in digital marketing, appropriately applying this knowledge to each campaign
- Create and monitor effective benchmarks for measuring success and impact of digital media campaigns
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience running paid search and social media advertising campaigns in Google Ads and Facebook.
- Experience running display campaigns with multiple publishers and platforms including Google Ads, local media, and industry-specific publishers.
- Ability to work in Google Analytics to provide insights and optimization recommendations for campaign performance.
- Ability to independently create strategic buildouts that clearly align with company goals and objectives
- Comfortable with keyword discovery, optimizations, and audience targeting, with experience writing best practice ad copy
- Understanding of search KPIs and campaign success metrics
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to effectively multitask in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, with the ability to utilize resources to troubleshoot arising issues before escalating to senior team members
- Adaptability to changing priorities, processes, and platform changes
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Familiarity with Data Studio or other reporting software a plus
- Familiarity with Asana or other project management tools a plus
- 3 years of experience executing digital marketing campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree required, Marketing/Advertising major or concentration preferred
- Must have, or be willing to obtain, Google Ads certification
Want to know more about what we stand for? At Ting and Tucows we care about protecting the open Internet, narrowing digital divide, and supporting fairness and equality.
We also know that diversity drives innovation. We are committed to inclusion across race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We celebrate multiple approaches and diverse points of view.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Learn more about Tucows, our culture and employee benefits on our site here.