About This Role
Bounteous x Accolite makes the future faster for the world’s most ambitious brands. Our services span Strategy, Analytics, Digital Engineering, Cloud, Data & AI, Experience Design, and Marketing. We are guided by Co-Innovation, our proven methodology of collaborative partnership.
Bounteous x Accolite brings together 5000+ employees spanning North America, APAC, and EMEA, and partnerships with leading technology providers. Through advanced digital engineering, technology solutions, and data-driven digital experiences, we create exceptional and efficient business impact and help our clients win.
We are looking for a Senior Director, Digital Strategy with a deep background in the Financial Services sector to join our growing Financial Services, Industrial, Technology (FIT) Business Unit. This role will be responsible for successfully leading solutioning and consulting for one of our largest Financial Services clients, comprising $8-10MM in annual revenue.
The Senior Director, Digital Strategy will work alongside other Bounteous team members from engineering, client service, program delivery, and design to craft the product vision, overall strategy, roadmaps, and evolution of concept to support our client’s business goals. We are looking for someone who is innovative, tech-savvy, data-driven, and collaborative, with a desire to serve as an advocate in the best interest of our clients.
Bounteous boasts a long-standing 10+ year relationship with this client and has a strong track record of ideating and implementing innovative solutions which drive best-in-class results for their projects.
This high-visibility role will require travel (up to 50%).
Role and Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with client service team to identify new opportunities, raise internal expectations across practices within Bounteous, and outpace agency competition within the client’s organization
- Conduct ongoing research on market trends; help develop and enhance client-facing materials showcasing Bounteous’ strategic POV on opportunity space for our client’s business
- Generate client-specific, industry-relevant thought starters that demonstrate Bounteous’ commitment to delivering proactive, strategic guidance and overall program success
- Leverage consulting best practices and industry-specific knowledge to ensure top quality client deliverables
- Evaluate existing client digital marketing strategy; identify weaknesses and areas for improvement
- Partner with client stakeholders to understand their goals and business needs to actively define unique project vision and drive project/program roadmaps across the business
- Partner closely with client service and program delivery teams to lead client engagements and ensure defined outcomes are achieved
- Advocate for long-term success of the account, both within Bounteous and the client
- Operate as a key source of industry and project knowledge for client and internal teams; demonstrate a clear understanding of past challenges and future areas of opportunity
- Independently host and facilitate working sessions with Bounteous and client teams
- Demonstrate an advanced understanding of the SI&A practice capabilities, specifically Strategy and Product knowledge; serve as practice SME on the BU leadership team
- Drive client-specific ideation efforts from vision, to proposal, to implementation
- Confidently lead presentations, strategy sessions, and workshops
- Develop client session/workshop agendas, activities, and materials
- Internalize client KPIs to align Bounteous’ work to client outcomes
- Draw insights from complex client data sets to uncover new digital opportunities and recommendations
- 10+ years of experience working in a strategic capacity at a digital-first agency/consultancy
- 7+ years of relevant experience in the United States Financial Services sector (consumer banking, insurance, wealth, and/or payments), either client-side or as a trusted advisor
- Deep experience in the creation and execution of digital strategies, as well as the growth and operation of digital platforms
- Experience with a wide variety of platforms, such as Adobe, Drupal, Umbraco, etc.
- Digitally-savvy; informed on innovations, trends, and technologies within Financial Services
- Flexible and adaptable; skilled at managing multiple initiatives in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Strong communicator with all levels of leadership, management, and teams to achieve desired outcomes and build strong relationships
- An outstanding executive presence; the ability to inspire, engage, partner with, and influence senior leadership
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- A motivated and enthusiastic leader with the ability to independently execute from ideation to delivery
- Resourceful; proven ability to identify creative solutions in ambiguous situations
- A data-driven decision-maker with strong analytical skills
- Experience facilitating primary research
- Strong cross-functional team management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technology, marketing, or related field; Master’s degree a plus
- Ability to travel and work on-site with clients up to 50% of the time
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
In addition, you have the opportunity to participate in several Team Member Networks, sometimes referred to as employee resource groups (ERGs), that host space with individuals with shared identities, interests, and passions. Our Team Member Networks celebrate communities of color, life as a working parent or caregiver, the 2SLGBTQIA+ community, wellbeing, and more. Regardless of your respective identity, there are various avenues we involve team members in the Bounteous community.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.