Community powers direct relationships and one-on-one conversations between Leaders and their Members through text messaging at scale. Launched in 2019 and headquartered in Santa Monica, Calif., Community is breaking new ground in trusted marketing and communications channels by connecting Leaders–global pop culture stars, local community organizers, small business owners and brands–to their Members to drive conversations that convert into actions, sales, revenue and more.
About the Role and Your Impact
As the Senior Director of Enterprise Sales, you will be responsible for establishing and nurturing relationships with our largest partners. The successful leader will define and evolve our enterprise sales approach from prospecting through close and launch. You will be a player-coach responsible for building, leading, and nurturing a team of enterprise sales reps providing them with the tools to successfully drive enterprise sales. This highly collaborative leader will work closely with product, engineering, and internal colleagues to share market feedback as well as share insights for the product and feature roadmap.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and own the enterprise engagement strategy to promote growth and partnership opportunities with major enterprise brands/businesses.
- Drive the sales cycle across all enterprise solutions (eCommerce, API solutions, etc).
- Be a strategic thought partner for leaders of client organizations throughout the sales engagement process by understanding customer challenges, building use cases, and demonstrating customer solutions.
- Develop resources to support sales excellence including business cases, company materials, pitch decks, etc.
- Help shape Community commercial strategy within existing and new business areas.
- Identify market needs and engage product and engineering teams to evaluate for its R&D pipeline.
- Build strategic relationships with prospective clients by demonstrating strong business acumen, trust, and confidence in C-level executives.
- Identify growth initiatives to defend and expand our enterprise footprint.
- Work collaboratively cross-functionally to drive stakeholder alignment on partnership terms and milestones.
- Develop key metrics enabling visibility into the enterprise sales process to support operational excellence and efficiency of sales execution.
- Grow and develop a high performing sales team with clear goals and responsibilities.
- Develop ST/MT/LT sales plan and objectives as it relapse to targets, quotas, resource requirements, etc.
What You’ll Bring
- 10+ years of experience in a client-facing sales role in SaaS, Tech, or B2B (Martech/SocialMedia Ad sales a plus)
- Proven track record of success as a salesperson, and sales leader.
- Expert knowledge of enterprise B2B SaaS sales solutions.
- Ability to lead and develop others to effectively lead enterprise sales cycles.
- Develop a technical understanding of Community enterprise capabilities and offerings.
- Analytically minded and comfortable extracting business insights from large data sets to support analysis and forecasting.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to work autonomously and drive results.
- Strong experience in pricing and contract negotiation.
- Start-up experience is preferred.
Community is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We commit ourselves to inclusivity across race, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, body size, disability, age, and class – in everything we do.