Senior Enterprise Account Executive
Our mission is to be the network on which innovative businesses build the world’s most connected global supply chains
What We Do
Chain.io is a cloud-based integration platform that connects partners across the global supply chain. Chain.io helps anyone involved in buying or moving products around the world work with supply chain vendors, customers, and software platforms more efficiently. With logistics expertise built into the heart of its software, Chain.io plugs into any ecosystem seamlessly and makes sure the right data is going to the right people at the right time. Customers leverage Chain.io’s network to optimize critical business processes. Chain.io shines when solving complex supply chain challenges and problems that require integrating multiple types of technologies. The Chain.io network includes shippers, logistics service providers, and the software packages that support them.
At Chain, our values infuse everything we do: how we interact with customer, prospects, partners, competitors, and each other. We are looking to hire people who embody these traits:
- Expertise: Our employees are good at what they do, which allows Chain.io to build best practices for the next decade and lead the industry forward.
- Inclusivity: We believe a big tent is more powerful than a small one, and that people of varied backgrounds and lived experiences make our company stronger. We encourage diversity on teams and diversity of thought and opinion, and strive to make everyone feel their voice can be heard.
- Kindness: We always assume everyone is doing their best with the resources they have, and we treat everyone (externally and internally) with kindness and respect.
- Reliability: Employees should deliver what they say they will, when they say it, both internally and externally. We need to be able to count on you, and you need to be able to count on each other.
Your Role at Chain.io
At Chain.io our people come first, ALWAYS! As a remote-first company we pride ourselves on our inclusive culture and out-of-the-box thinking. We encourage all of our employees to bring their expertise, innovation, creativity, and fresh eyes to every aspect of their role. As a member of the team you will be challenged to do better, heard on all levels, and respected as a part of our community.
- Drive the entire sales cycle responsible for identifying, segmenting, engaging, and converting qualified enterprise prospects into paying customers within 3PLs, Freight Forwarders, Shippers and SaaS providers.
- Design, develop and execute strategic sales campaigns to effectively and efficiently penetrate new accounts and drive licensed software revenue and services.
- Work in partnership with the team of internal stakeholders to conduct detailed discovery sessions followed by delivering compelling presentations that convey the value proposition of our solutions for our prospects.
- Coordinate with the sales, tech and leadership team to improve demos and presentations.
- Build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
- Provide ongoing feedback to the Hiring Manager and other teams for process, product and customer improvements.
- Manage all Proposals, RFIs and RFPs within a timely manner.
What You Bring To The Team
- 3-5+ years of SaaS sales experience.
- A clear and demonstrable track record of penetrating new enterprise accounts in the Supply Chain/Logistics/Shipper industry while driving SaaS subscription revenue within those accounts in excess of $120K a year.
- Experience managing the sales cycle from start to finish.
- Ability to negotiate and close multi-stake holder SaaS deals for large and complex organizations.
- The ability to apply out-of-the-box thinking and insight based selling with customers, often providing fresh ideas and new perspectives, challenging their assumptions, and tailoring proposals with thorough research and industry knowledge.
- An entrepreneurial and determined attitude with massive drive to meet targets, and the confidence to work independently without daily oversight.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, perform well under pressure, meet deadlines, and work a flexible schedule.
- Customer centric with the ability to quickly understand customer success stories and communicate them as proof points to new prospects and targets.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective communicator with ability to interact at all levels of customer organization.
- Proficient with CRM, Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Unlimited Vacation Time – you are required to use at least 10 days off per year in addition to our paid holidays
- Remote first organization – flexible work schedule
- We care about outcomes, more than how many hours you work
- VERY inclusive culture – we really want you to express your authentic self
- Stock options assigned for all new employees
- Strongly encourage professional development – we’ll help you foot the bill
- Health,Vision, Dental, Disability, 401k & Life Insurance Options
- 12 weeks of paid Parental Leave & 6 weeks of Paid Leave for Pregnancy Loss
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.