Every day, millions of people rely on WeTransfer to share their creative ideas.
Having made its name in the game of quick and simple file-sharing, WeTransfer has grown into an end-to-end suite of digital solutions with more than 87 million monthly active users in 190 countries. Beyond the WeTransfer.com platform, we have the storytelling platform WePresent, quick slide-making tool Paste, immersive sketching app Paper, and inspiration-capturing tool Collect. We design and deliver delightful experiences that continue to feel obvious and intuitive to millions of people—from our moms to your favorite artists. As a certified B-Corp, WeTransfer aims to be a sustainable and responsible tech company, balancing people, planet, and profit
So, the work we do matters. Come and be a part of it.
WeTransfer is looking for a dynamic, creative, and resourceful Senior FP&A Analyst to support our team. We want someone that is a self-starter, has a hands-on approach and is a team player, who takes initiative and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
The Senior FP&A Analyst will report to the Senior Director FP&A. The position will be responsible for all aspects of Financial Planning & Analysis including but not limited to forecasting, budgeting, financial modelling, and variance analysis. This role requires a lot of accuracy and an eye for detail.
What you will be doing:
- Create and maintain forecast/budget P&L model, and cash flow models, as well as the development of other ad hoc financial models to address business needs.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management presentations/reporting packages, performing variance analysis, and surfacing key messages to senior stakeholders.
- Headcount reporting and planning: own, optimize and automate the company headcount model, working with key stakeholders across HR, Recruitment to ensure robust planning with high data integrity
- Cashflow forecasting: own, optimize and automate the company cashflow forecast, working closely with the accounting team, and developing a strong understanding of the cash conversion cycle
- Identify and act on opportunities to automate, streamline and improve reporting, analysis, and budgeting procedures.
- Manage the identification of trends, opportunities, and risks to inform management decisions.
- Partner with cost center owners across the business, staying on top of spend against budgets/forecasts, understanding and clearly communicating the business drivers behind variances
- Partner across the finance team and cross-functionally across the business to ensure alignment on priorities and direction.
- Support day-to-day operations within the broader finance function
- Ad-hoc analyses as needed.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business or related field.
- 6-8 years relevant experience in corporate finance, accounting or financial planning & analysis.
- Advanced Excel skill and experience in building robust financial models.
- Strong critical thinking skills and understanding of budgeting, planning and projection processes.
- Strong presentation skills, including clear and effective written and verbal communication, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meets and manage deadlines effectively, and effectively balance multiple priorities.
- Self-motivated and self-directed, with a positive attitude.
- Familiarity with various ERP systems and BI tools.
- Proactive team player with a desire to work in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
WeTransfer is an equal opportunity employer and we pride ourselves on the diversity of our people. We welcome you, and everything that makes you—well, you. That includes your gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, or disability status.
A note on remote
Our work environment is hybrid-remote, meaning that we support our employees to work remotely and in the office. We encourage employees to decide for themselves and with their team whether or when to go to the office. However, we recommend that you don’t come to the office more than 2-3 per week – since that wouldn’t be hybrid anymore.
While it is not necessarily a determining or disqualifying factor for any role, you may be required to complete a standard employment background screening.