We’re passionate about building tools that help small and medium-sized businesses market, sell, and serve their customers — and ultimately, grow better. The Product Platform Group is on a mission to help our customers use HubSpot better. This means that our internal and external users trust us, can focus on their most impactful work, and achieve results faster.
The team is working on tools which will allow our customers to control and configure their brand identities, and organize their assets, data and teams accordingly. These tools and services will help our customers and HubSpot Admins get exponentially better at collaborating easily inside the HubSpot product.
We’re looking for people who
- Demonstrate empathy for design and UX best practice
- Want to grow their career in a fast-paced, low bureaucracy environment.
- Like the idea of working on a small, customer-driven development teams of 3-5 engineers.
- Take ownership, work collaboratively, and figure things out
- Someone who has shown that they can solve complicated technical problems and analyze tradeoffs with empathy for the developers, yet building creative solutions.
- Able to demonstrate pragmatic decision making and problem-solving abilities.
- Understand how we build and why for our customers.
- Can think through problems with a “real-time” angle, as live conversations between our customers and their customers are always-on, and don’t follow a typical request/response model
Bonus points for:
- Bonus points for prior experience with ES6, SASS, Redux or Flux
- Having a bias for fixing problems with technology rather than process
- Never accepting the status quo. We need engineers who can see beyond what we have towards what we can build and understand how to get from here to there.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.