Lambda’s mission is to accelerate human progress with computation. Our Deep Learning workstations, servers, and cloud services power ML engineers at the forefront of AI research, fueling advancements in quantum computing, cancer detection, autonomous aircraft, drug discovery, self-driving cars, and much more.
Lambda provides Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning infrastructure to organizations like Apple, Intel, Microsoft, Amazon Research, Tencent, Kaiser Permanente, MIT, Harvard, Stanford, Caltech and the Department of Defense.
Join us in building the future of Artificial Intelligence.
What You’ll Do
- Implement major user-facing features that enable our customers to easily run large-scale AI research projects
- Build beautiful user interfaces that enable customers to easily run reproducible machine learning experiments
- Enable software refactoring for our fast-moving engineering culture by writing high quality automated testing
- Work closely with product managers, designers, and other software engineers to ship major product features on our roadmap
- Use customer feedback to drive feature development
- Have led the development of major features from conception to production using a Python web application (e.g. Django, flask, FastAPI)
- Have implemented features using frameworks such as Angular, React, or Vue
- Are highly motivated to build user-facing software
- Enjoy shipping product updates at a fast pace
- Value working on a team that emphasizes strong communication, collaboration, and autonomy
- Strong engineering background – EECS preferred, Mathematics, Software Engineering, Physics
Nice To Have
- Experience working at a start-up
- Experience with Unix-based systems
- AI experiment management tools
- Hosted data sets
- Data version control
- Public API
- Dashboard UI redesign
- Features for teams (e.g. roles, permissions, spending limits, account management)
- We offer generous cash & equity compensation
- Investors include Gradient Ventures, Google’s AI-focused venture fund
- We are experiencing extremely high demand for our systems, with quarter over quarter, year over year profitability
- Our research papers have been accepted into top machine learning and graphics conferences, including NeurIPS, ICCV, SIGGRAPH, and TOG
- We have a wildly talented team of 100, and growing fast
- Our remote workforce, based on role, is across the U.S., with headquarters in San Francisco
- Health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Commuter/Work from home stipends
- 401k Plan
- Flexible Paid Time Off Plan that we all actually use
A Final Note
You do not need to match all of the listed expectations to apply for this position. We are committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lambda is an Equal Opportunity employer. Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation and identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship, or any other factors prohibited by local, state, or federal law.