Tenfold is seeking a customer-facing Senior Implementation Engineer to help deliver reliable and highly utilized iPaaS solutions for our contact center customers. In this role you will partner and collaborate with an Implementation Project Manager who leads implementations at Tenfold to fully deploy Tenfold’s product for our customers. To begin the customer journey you will work with Tenfold’s Sales and SE teams to understand user requirements and communicate how Tenfold can solve their business and technical challenges during the implementation process. You will then be responsible for all aspects of the technical deployment to implement the voice, communications and CRM integrations to enable full agent and/or sales rep functionality. You will be a technical jack of all trades who can deliver solutions from high-level architecture down to understanding and interpreting code. This is a full-time position and reports to the Head of Professional Services and Implementation.
The Senior Implementation Engineer responsibilities include:
- Interface directly with our largest users’ technical teams, serving as their primary technical point of contact during implementation.
- Create technical content (documents, diagrams, sample code, tests, etc.) to show customers how to implement specific use cases or best practices
- Lead and facilitate technical problem solving work sessions with the customer.
- Write scripts and custom software that deliver tailored solutions and integrations for our customers
- Perform various tests and validation of Tenfold product with the help and guidance of test cases that you have created.
- Prepare documents including test cases, architecture diagrams, etc and coordinate with the Project Manager to resolve all issues within the required timeframe and inform management of any delays.
- Working knowledge of web service APIs, REST, etc
- Fix SQL scripts and optimize for performance.
- Coordinate and liaise with Product Engineering for deployments that have product feature enhancements to align customer expectations and timelines.
- Partner with Product Management in regards to product improvements via implementation
- At times, owning the full scope of our more self-service implementation efforts for a given customer project, using your business acumen and Project Management skills
- Document processes and knowledge base articles to increase efficiency and reduce required work effort.
An ideal candidate will have these qualities and experience:
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Systems related studies preferred
- 5+ years of experience with a strong technical generalist background
- 2+ years of production-level software developer experience with fluency in at least 2 programming languages
- 1+ years of project or account management experience
- Working knowledge of AWS infrastructure, web services, and operations
- Telephony platform and/or CRM experience preferred.
- Confident communication skills, ability to write clear, concise documents
- We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we currently do not sponsor H-1B visas
- Proven success working in a remote office environment – highly responsive and self-accountable with minimal supervision.
- Creative problem solver with a bias towards action
- Learning mindset with a hunger for personal and professional development
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to navigate competing priorities and maximize impact by balancing urgency & importance of each while managing stakeholder expectations
- Capable of relating complex technology-related business issues to audiences comprised of diverse stakeholder groups with varying ranges of technical expertise
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Task-focused, Goal-oriented, and Naturally Curious
- Collaborative nature, team-driven with flexibility in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with Smartsheet, Excel/Google Sheets for project management