Looking to spread your wings?
Join our Google-owned, Austin-based game studio and help us make absurd and highly polished VR for Everyone!
We offer an outstanding fully remote working environment focused on collaboration and personal growth, with a positive work/life balance and excellent benefits.
Owls in this role will have extensive marketing experience, a comprehensive knowledge of branding and the ability to lead a team of writers, designers, and advertising account managers.
- Spearhead the execution of marketing campaigns, including design/implementation of tests, tracking, and results reporting
- Analyze sales numbers in comparison to the marketing budget in order to find the profit margin and which campaigns were most effective
- Review current marketing trends and advertisements to determine the effectiveness of different styles and strategies
- Liaison to social media advertising platform and account managers
- Collaborate with executives to make high-level decisions regarding the advertising budget and the direction of the company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thorough understanding of marketing strategies and practices
- Outstanding organizational skills with strict attention to detail
- Ability to recognize industry trends and stay ahead of them
- Proficient with Google Suite or related software
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 15+ years of related experience
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Appreciation of puns (or at least the ability to groan at them)
- Owls must be able to use virtual reality headsets but are not expected to own one.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time, work from home, 40-hours per week position. Core hours of work are Monday through Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CT.
For Owls working outside of the Austin, TX area, travel to Austin may be required 4 to 6 times per year. Additionally, we typically encourage owls to attend a conference annually for personal growth and development.
We care about creating “VR for Everyone” – and that includes creating a welcoming workplace for everyone.
Owlchemy provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Other Skills and Responsibilities:
This job description doesn’t cover or contain a comprehensive listing of everything you might do at Owlchemy. As a small team of wildly talented individuals, we encourage career growth, exploration, and the wearing of many hats. As such, roles and responsibilities are collaborative and may change or evolve over time based on our needs and your particular skill set.
- 20 days of vacation to start
- Unlimited sick days
- School loan repayment assistance
- New parent benefits
- Health Care
- Retirement Plan
- Relocation Assistance (should you want to move to Austin, TX!)