At CIGen, we partner with both startups and experienced enterprises to help them achieve their business goals through software solutions.
Our company is driven by the core values that are professionalism, trust, and mutual respect.
We believe that the only way to achieve long-term business success is to build long-term trusted relationships with clients, employees, and partners.
Hence, the quality of our services is crucial.
Our team consists of active and open-minded professionals, who constantly grow and share their knowledge.
Currently, we are looking for a highly skilled and passionate Senior/Lead Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team.
Here’s a bit more of what we expect from you:
- Performing typical QA engineer duties at the project to guarantee its quality;
- Designing test cases and developing test documentation;
- Participating in the development and monitoring of company standards, best practices, and QA processes for different environments (e.g., test, production);
- Mentoring of less experienced engineers, helping with various obstacles;
- Cross-teams knowledge sharing;
- Conduct interim results meeting of the agreed team members, track and monitor their progress and adjust the learning plan when necessary;
– Hard Skills:
- Minimum 5 years of commercial experience as a QA Engineer in software development companies;
- Experience in testing both mobile and web applications;
- Good working knowledge of QA methodologies, procedures & documentation;
- Understanding of SQL, ability to write simple queries;
- Experience in testing API (Postman, Fiddler);
- Working experience with bug tracking systems;
- Experience with Agile software development.
– Soft Skills:
- Level of oral and written English – at least Intermediate Strong;
- Analytical and critical thinking, high level of attention to details;
- Being a team player, good communication skills, pro-active and result-oriented attitude;
- Self-management skills;
- Great desire to grow professionally and share your knowledge.
Would be a plus:
- Technical background;
- Experience with identifying which tests to automate or not;
- Experience with Selenium (including Page Objects pattern, BDD framework);
- Experience in working with Azure DevOps;
- Professional certification;
- Level of oral and written English – Upper-Intermediate or higher.
About our projects:
For your reference, here is a short description of one of our projects:
It’s a software platform that combines CRM, document management system, and internal processes automation tools for an American company that works in the financial industry. They work with the biggest names in financial services and provide services such as mortgage analytics solutions, analytics consulting, and loss mitigation solutions.
Current stage: ongoing development.
Technology stack: ASP.NET Core API, Rest API, Angular, .NET Core, HTML5, Bootstrap, MS SQL Server, Entity Framework, Microservices Architecture, Onion Architecture, MediatR, CQRS, Redis, SignalR, Azure Cloud Services, Azure Service Bus, Docker, Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), Azure DevOps (boards, Git)
Team: 4 Full-Stack .NET Developers, 2 QA Engineers, 1 PM, 1 BA
- Interesting and challenging work;
- Flexible working hours to support your work-life balance;
- Endless possibilities for your professional growth and continuous support from management;
- Cozy, friendly, and fun atmosphere;
- Paid sick leaves and vacations;
- In-house English tutor;
- Transparent and flexible processes;
- Possibility of fully or partly remote work;
…and much more!
We look forward to hearing from you!