Eventbrite’s Customer base is growing and evolving, and we need our help content, internal knowledge, and customer facing experiences to grow and evolve too. We want to empower customers with the knowledge and resources they need to be successful on Eventbrite. From a single ticket buyer to the largest event creator on our site, we need a right-sized experience for each one. We’re looking for a Customer Service Design & Content Strategy Manager that can own this exciting challenge.
The Self-Service Experience team is obsessive about making sure Eventbrite’s support content is the best it can be to meet the needs of our customers. As knowledge seekers and sharers, we’re helping to improve Eventbrite’s self-service support strategy, methodology, and approach through content and AI — creating scalable customer service experiences for our global customer base. This role requires a keen understanding of the integrated functions within a support organization and the ability to build and execute on programs that drive superior customer experience results.
We’re looking for a leader to help us evolve Eventbrite’s customer content and self-service support strategy. As the key player in one of our most important customer touch points, you’ll be helping steer the customer experience at Eventbrite. We’re looking for an innovator with a keen eye for process improvement and the ability to use data to drive decisions. You’ll be managing an incredible team of writers and content strategists and be responsible for leading cross-functional conversations with stakeholders to coordinate and build solutions to meet the needs of our customers. The ideal candidate should be a proven leader in the knowledge and content space with a mix of technical and business acumen. The Self-Service Experience team manages both the customer-facing Help Center and internal agent-facing content. We partner with Customer Success operations, localization, marketing, product, and engineering teams to ensure customers and our team have the right content at the right time. We’re always looking for innovative ways to deliver an amazing customer experience.
- A proven executor: Knows what great looks like in relation to scalable support solutions with experience owning, building and optimizing a best in class help center
- A strategic thinker to design the future: Proven ability to develop and lead execution of successful content strategies and self-service experiences aimed at decreasing customer effort and/or improving internal productivity. Experience with CX Strategic thinking and experience design principles. You have the ability to clearly understand and envision the full end-to-end customer experience. This includes development and design of customer experience strategies, journeys and workflow mapping, and analyzing data specific to VOC and VOE.
- A content expert: Extensive professional writing experience with a strong command of voice, tone, style, and grammar. Experience developing and implementing video and social media content as part of a holistic support strategy.
- An expert in customer journey design: Passionate about providing customers an effortless experience at every touchpoint. Experience with UX Design Thinking – understands the principles of good user experience and can apply those to product flows on the web and mobile devices.
- Process and data driven: Knowledge of Kaizen, six sigma, lean, or other data-driven approaches to eliminating defects or decreasing waste. Derive content opportunities using quantitative and qualitative analysis. You are able to take the analysis and present a compelling vision for change.
- Creates scale and efficiency through automation: Experience using automation, chatbots, AI to enhance not only the customer experience but also improve internal teams efficiency, time and resources. Understands decision tree content strategy and design. Experience with using artificial intelligence tools like Google DialogFlow to create chatbot, natural language processing, and interactive voice response self-service experiences.
- A proven people leader: Lead and develop a senior team of Content Specialists
- Globally minded and comfortable with huge scale: Experience working within a globally distributed organization and large scale SMB + consumer customer base with translated & localized content
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills to ensure a cohesive customer journey: Establish cross-functional team effort to deliver goals ranging from content optimization to inventing new communication channels. Track record of managing large, global, and cross-functional initiatives
- Extensive knowledge of systems and tools to create the right technical infrastructure: Deep experience with an enterprise CMS platform like Salesforce Knowledge. Experience with JIRA, and Google Analytics (or similar tools)
WHAT WE OFFER
At Eventbrite, we strive to support our Britelings and their loved ones through different stages of life with robust and attractive benefits, financial and physical wellness options, and great perks.
In addition to offering a competitive salary and company stock, we have other great benefits available. In the Briteland, you’ll find great medical plans, fertility and adoption benefits, wellness reimbursement, generous parental leave, on-site services, and much more.
We care about your mental health and wellbeing
Our employees enjoy free coaching sessions with Modern Health. We also offer free therapy sessions with a psychologist. You’ll also have access to private medical insurance for you and your family, that includes dental care. And if you like sports, we have our wellness program to pay for your gym expenses.
Ongoing training and career development is an important part of our culture
We offer unlimited access to courses in Udemy, language exchange programs, internal training, Briteling talks, workshops and weekly sessions with our CEO
Work-life balance is extremely important to us
Our employees can choose what works best for them: work in one of our offices, be fully remote or the best of both worlds! We believe in a flexible working environment to allow Britelings to perform at their best ensuring a healthy work-life balance. We have recently implemented Britebreak Fridays: all Britelings turn off their computers and take the first Friday of every month off to focus on their wellbeing.
Eventbrite is a global self-service ticketing and experience technology platform that serves a community of nearly one million event creators in over 180 countries. Since inception, Eventbrite has been at the center of the experience economy, transforming the way people organize and attend events. The Eventbrite platform provides an intuitive, secure, and reliable service that enables creators to plan and execute their live and online events, whether it’s an annual culinary festival attracting thousands of foodies, a professional webinar, a weekly yoga workshop or a youth dance class. With over 300 million tickets distributed to more than 4 million experiences in 2019, Eventbrite is where people all over the world discover new things to do or new ways to do more of what they love.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Eventbrite is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.