This role will report to the VP of Corporate Strategy of SafeGraph.
SafeGraph is seeking our first dedicated marketing hire for a special ops team within SafeGraph. The Senior Manager of Demand Generation will be responsible for the strategy, planning, implementation and execution of integrated demand programs to engage and grow an existing digital community of 7k+ members, and drive worldwide adoption for special projects.
- Work closely with stakeholders to develop the strategy, implement, and optimize comprehensive marketing initiatives and programs that drive product adoption.
- Define the appropriate mix of campaign elements (including digital community management, email, webinars, content syndication, social media, direct response online, press relations, etc.) and calls to action to deliver adoption goals.
- Consistently iterate and improve marketing programs through measurement and optimization
- Partner with our business development and product functions to create growth strategies to achieve adoption goals.
- Lead, grow, and manage a team of contractors assisting in demand generation efforts including SEO, digital advertising, content marketing, design, and marketing operations and work with VP of Corporate Strategy to roadmap future internal or external hires.
- Deliver compelling, specific messaging for each stage of the adoption journey, creating an engaging site experience with strong bottom-of-funnel conversion
- Imagine, build, and execute ABM/omni-channel campaigns across email, social, direct mail, and web, with the support of our marketing operation efforts
- Conduct A/B tests across channels to continuously optimize campaign and channel performance
- Run campaign budgets, timelines, resources, processes and technologies internally or with the help of agencies.
- Measure, analyze, and report of all campaigns for effectiveness
- 4+ years of proven experience in managing B2B demand generation, demonstrating significant and measurable results.
- Experience creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive engagement and advocacy through education
- Ability to write effective copy, communicate well, and present
- High energy, self-motivated and thrives in a fast-past environment
- Strong knowledge of demand generation channels and vendors for best-performing outcomes.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to drive meaningful actions from large data sets
- A self-motivated individual; a good team player; someone who takes accountability and ownership of his/her own work
- Technical knowledge of Salesforce, Marketo, Autopilot, Clearbit, Intercom or Drift, Zapier or other related marketing technologies
- Proven track record of partnering with cross-functional teams
- Has a track record as a highly successful, hands-on marketer in SaaS environments and a champion of best practices
- Loves to experiment, take intelligent risks, and grow
- Our goal is to be the dominant place to get any data on a physical Place. We sell our product – our datasets – to data scientists and machine learning engineers at companies of all sizes.
- At SafeGraph, we’ve taken a measured approach to building a long term company. We were profitable in 2019, have hired experienced leadership from the start and care deeply about democratizing access to data to everyone.
- We currently have ~70 employees and are growing quickly. We recently raised a $45 million Series B ($65 million raised to date), and the CEO was previously the founder and CEO of LiveRamp (NYSE:RAMP).
- While SafeGraph was started in San Francisco, we’ve been fully distributed across North America since 2019, and currently have small offices (in non-pandemic times) in SF, NYC & Denver. We get the entire company together in the same place as often as possible, and cannot wait to do this again soon!
- We offer our employees a robust set of benefits, including health, dental & vision insurance coverage, a 401k, work-from-home stipend, mental health benefits, and much more.
Some good reading on how we think:
- SafeGraph: about us, visions and values
- Open Information to Power Innovation
- Where Should Machines go to Learn
- Data-As-A-Service Bible: Everything You Wanted to Know About Running DaaS Companies
Don’t fit this description perfectly but still think this is the role for you? Apply and let us know why!