Course Hero is scaling. We are looking for a highly analytical Senior Manager, FP&A with outstanding communications and leadership skills. You’ll join our Finance team reporting to our Finance VP, and will support Course Hero’s executive leadership. You’ll provide management with an assessment of historical and forward-looking financial performance, including analysis of business performance and trends, risks and opportunities, and communication of business insights.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact:
- Drive the annual budget process across the organization and institute a quarterly update process
- Partner with our Accounting team to update Course Hero’s general ledger and implement a purchasing tool
- Establish a flexible and scalable planning and reporting tool to help us provide insight to the business
- Provide analytical support, while defining and monitoring key performance indicators, highlighting trends, and analyzing causes of changes
- Work closely with executive management on ad hoc projects to provide in-depth business case analysis and reporting to drive decision making
- Prepare monthly reporting and analysis for management and the Board of Directors
Are you our next Senior Manager, FP&A?
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field required with MBA strongly preferred
- 8+ years of industry experience
- Demonstrated operational improvement and automation skills
- Extensive experience building and maintaining sophisticated financial models; high-level proficiency with Excel
- Ability to synthesize complex ideas and communicate them in easily understandable ways; ability to clearly and concisely present issues, ideas and recommendations in verbal, written and presentation formats to senior executives
- Seamlessly complete all action items and work comfortably with incomplete information
- Strong business common sense and attention to detail
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) program with match
- Education Reimbursement
- Quarterly team events and outings (Sporting Events, Escape Rooms, Go-Kart Racing, Karaoke, Bowling and much more)
- Free lunches twice a week, on-site cafe discount, plus an endless snack and drink supply
- Onsite gym – Pacific Shores Center – Classes – Pool – Spa – Rock Wall – Massages
- Commuter benefits, shuttle service from Redwood City, and cell-phone allowance
- Local move benefit to move within 10 miles of our office
- 8 hours per quarter paid time for volunteering for a cause of your choice
- Front row seat to Master Educator lectures – check out our Lecture Series videos
At Course Hero, we have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty, and we love to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
We are not the only ones that think we’re onto something big. Course Hero has been recognized as the 278th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2019 Technology Fast 500 and also 2019’s One of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area by the Bay Area News Group. Read up on some of our recent news coverage, blog, and learn more about us to see what it is like to work with our team.