HubSpot’s global People Operations team’s mission is to attract and empower people to do their best work and help HubSpot grow better. Central to that mission is fueling the growth of the teams across the company that provide critical operational support. The Senior Manager of G&A & Marketing will oversee the team of recruiters that hire across our global Marketing, Finance, Legal and our own People Operations team. As a member of the global recruitment team, the Senior Manager will work closely with Recruitment Leadership and stakeholders in these functions to conceptualize, build, execute and optimize on recruitment strategies that are proactive and solve for our scaling business. You will manage a growing team of nine full life cycle recruiters who have been tasked to source, screen and hire world class talent, all the while championing a remarkable candidate experience.
You’ll get to:
- Strategically partner with the relevant business leaders and stakeholders and their respective teams at every stage of their workforce planning and recruiting life cycle
- Navigate the evolving needs of the business and prioritize hiring of new and unique roles across a diverse set of teams
- Partner with key People Operations leaders in core HR, diversity, inclusion & belonging, employer brand, and learning & development to ensure the talent and headcount needs of stakeholder organizations are met
- Work within your teams and with senior stakeholders to develop and sustain more diverse and inclusive recruiting strategies that are thoughtful and challenge the status quo
- Help individual contributors grow their careers and skills through effective management of performance reviews, 1:1s, and by creating a psychologically safe, transparent and open performance feedback culture
- Support the growth of recruiting managers and team leads in their daily team operations while also determining the optimal team structure to achieve recruiting targets
- Proactively leverage data to make educated decisions in regards to recruiting processes changes, advising stakeholders and your team’s individual performance
- Experiment with new ways to optimize our interview processes, internal workflows, and solve for candidate experience
- Collaborate with recruiting leadership across functions and regions to upskill hiring teams and ensure inclusive, consistent interview processes and play a strategic role in recruiting leadership team
We are looking for people who:
- Have experience in a corporate recruiting leadership role, ideally in a scaling company with evolving hiring targets
- Are strong people managers, can balance autonomy with direction, and are effective at coaching and giving feedback
- Understand the importance of data and are fluent in using it to evaluate the health of a recruiting process and to make decisions regarding recruiting strategies
- Possess exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal; can effectively tailor their communication style and channel based on the target audience; and are well versed in using data to build a business case or tell a story
- Fervently believe that great talent is the foundation for any company’s growth and success and recognizes the strategic role that recruiting plays in HubSpot’s success
- Think critically, adapt easily to changing priorities, optimize their own time and enjoys collaborating
- Possess a growth mindset and are naturally curious, continuously learning and reflecting on their own growth
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), Paris (France), and Bogotá (Colombia).