We’re in the middle of a behavioral health crisis that we can’t ignore—especially not when it comes to our children. 1 in every 5 children has a behavioral health condition, yet up to 80% still get little or no help. Far too many families face insurmountable barriers when their child really needs help, and parents are too often left feeling alone and without the support they need. We can do so much better. That’s why we’re here!
Brightline is on a mission to build a bright future for every child, bringing extraordinary behavioral health care to children and families. We’re convening a team of leading clinicians, technologists, business leaders, and creative thinkers to completely transform what behavioral health care looks like. Together, we’re building exceptional technology and real-world care to bring a warm, supportive, and goal-oriented experience to families. And we’re all here to help children and families thrive.
About the Role
We’re looking for a high-performing, self-starting growth marketer to help bring Brightline’s extraordinary behavioral health care to kids and families across the country. You will build the foundation for Brightline’s Growth Marketing team, driving enrollment and lifecycle marketing through Brightline’s partnerships with health plans and employers, enrolling and engaging families in care for their children and teens.
The ideal team member will have deep expertise in growth marketing across a full set of capabilities including setting growth strategy, marketing operations, and automation. This role will collaborate closely with Client Experience, Product, Engineering, and Data Science to capitalize on opportunities to grow our active user base.
- Develop and execute omnichannel enrollment campaigns to reach members through employers and health plan partners (e.g., email, direct mail, SMS, and other channels)
- Build ongoing lifecycle marketing initiatives to engage parents and caregivers in getting care for their children and teens
- Partner on multi-channel offline and digital brand marketing campaigns and initiatives to support enrollment and engagement (e.g., online ads, timely brand campaigns, content marketing)
- Responsible for translating business requirements into reality by building journeys and campaigns in Marketing Automation tool
- Test and optimize communications across the funnel to continually improve conversion rates
- Lead the measurement of growth marketing, including dashboards and reports to update stakeholders on campaign results.
- 5+ years in growth or performance marketing or a similar role driving towards acquisition goals under set targets, timelines and budgets
- Experience in healthcare/digital health startups preferred
- Experience building growth engines in acquisition or lifecycle marketing
- Ability to define key marketing KPIs and break them down into their underlying drivers to understand and influence performance
- Master of hypothesis driven A/B, MVT and incrementality testing with the ability to analyze test result data to tease out learnings and insights to inform future testing
- Ability to move fast and flexibly, juggling multiple projects with the trustworthiness to execute on schedule at high velocity
Beyond an awesome skill set, you will thrive at Brightline if you have/are:
- A passion for our mission to reinvent behavioral health care for children and their families
- The desire to work collaboratively with a tight-knit but quickly growing team across many different areas of the business
- Flexibility, a sense of humor, and excitement for working in a fast-paced startup—with a team that also prioritizes balance and vacation time 🙂
- A distinctive verbal and written communication style
- Thoughtful about when and how to engage others and escalate concerns/needs
- Alignment with our cultural values
We are aiming to fill this position in spring 2021. The interview process will require submission of a marketing portfolio of work, including measurement of results.
The Brightline team is headquartered in the SF Bay Area and this role will report to the Senior Director of Marketing in New York, but we are open to remote work for this role (we have many team members working all over the country, so you would be in good company!).
Brightline is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience to apply.