What you will be doing:
- Develop, administer, and deliver professional development (both personally and via expert consultants).
- Drive educational pedagogy and philosophy through the development and delivery of leadership sessions that are strategically linked to Instructure’s mission, vision, and revenue goals.
- Work with sales, services, and marketing to identify professional development needs and opportunities.
- Ensure all methods of delivery are effective, develop competence, change or embed behaviour, and deliver a return on investment.
- Manage multiple program development projects simultaneously by prioritizing project deadlines. Track program development life cycles; ensure that any problems are addressed, escalated — when needed — and resolved quickly.
- Develop participant and instructor materials (course manuals, workbooks, handouts, job aids, etc).
- Partners with sales enablement to assess and ensure sales demonstrates effective technical and leadership skills to promote and sell.
- Track key business indicators to determine the effectiveness of professional development offerings to influence implementation, adoption, and sales.
Here’s what you need to know/have:
- K-12 district administration experience
- Proven success implementing one or more of Instructure’s products.
- Be confident and competent in delivering professional development both in-person and virtually to school, district, and state administrators.
- Development, writing, editing, and facilitation skills
- Instructional design experience
- Education Leadership Content/Curriculum Development
- Excellent organizational, operational and process/project management skills
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- Ability to work flexible schedule to support delivery which may exceed the typical workday
- Program/Project Management Experience
- Sales experience
- Practitioner experience with one or more Instructure product (Canvas, MasteryConnect, Certica, etc)
- Master’s Degree in Education
- 10+ years experience in K12 education
- 5+ years experience in district or state administration
Get in on all the awesome at Instructure.
- Competitive salary and 401k
- Medical, dental, disability, and life insurance
- HSA program, vision, voluntary life, and AD&D
- Paid time off, 10 paid holidays, and flexible work schedules
- Fitness club memberships
- iMac or Macbooks