Truss is tackling tough technical problems for the private sector and government. We use modern development practices to build software, streamline infrastructure, and train others through exposure to our teams. We have earned a reputation with our clients for pragmatism, autonomy, expertise, and trust. We extend these values to our strong relationships with contractors, partners, and employees because we believe this is fundamental to doing great work.
Truss was named one of the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies for 2021. All Trussels enjoy full benefits, generous PTO, 401k match, a co-working budget, a kindness budget, and company-wide transparency around salaries and career leveling (view the Truss Leveling Guide). We have been a remote-first organization since our inception and are passionate about work-life balance, building diverse teams, and practicing radical candor.
As a Senior Manager Revenue Operations, you will lead a growing team of sales operations professionals to increase sales productivity by streamlining and creating processes to ensure operational efficiency for seamless execution of the sales cycle. You will partner with sales leadership, consultants, contractors, and subject matter experts across the company on deal support, metrics, and strategic planning.
The Senior Manager Revenue Operations will manage the sales operations function to enable team effectiveness and sales growth, and be responsible for refining and optimizing the process and tools. As the team continues to grow, you will build out our sales enablement team. You will also manage contractors responsible for executing all steps included in the sales funnel from lead generation through contract award. We expect you will manage multiple, concurrent sales contracts/proposals while leveraging the expertise of multidisciplinary stakeholders across Truss. You will also track and analyze sales data, trends, and outcomes to inform and initiate future growth strategy.
The Senior Manager Revenue Operations will join a small but growing sales team. As such, you will work with Truss colleagues to help guide and develop newer team members and contractors as the practice continues to grow. The ideal candidate will possess an equity and inclusion mindset as it applies to business development, team makeup, opportunities, mentorship, and building our sales opportunity funnel. This role will be expected to uphold Truss’ values as they work cross-functionally to evaluate and execute sales opportunities.
The salary range for this position is $165,000 – $185,000
THE SKILL SET
- Proven track record of leading and growing successful sales operations and enablement arms of an organization
- Systems thinking mindset to identify and implement growth-enabling processes, initiatives, and multidisciplinary collaboration
- Strong analytical skills to manage forecasting and data analysis to provide insight into sales team performance
- Effective cross-functional collaboration both internally and externally with a bias towards empathic problem solving
- Effective organizational and project management skills with the ability to prioritize work assignments and adapt based on changing requirements
- Experience managing full-time and part-time staff and contingent resources
- Experience using customer relationship management, sales intelligence/prospecting, and sales acceleration tools
- A strong connection to Truss values and the type of contracts and business partnerships we prioritize.
Within 1 month you will…
- Learn the business and what makes selling unique at Truss.
- Establish a strong foundational understanding of the current Truss sales process and cycle and begin to build your internal networks.
Within 3 months you will…
- Understand current sales data and begin to identify any gaps that need to be addressed.
- Have begun to develop plans to implement improvements around the sales process and cycle.
Within 6 months you will…
- Begin implementing ideas and process changes to improve sales pipeline efficiencies
- Begin to build out the sales enablement team with recommendations on team size, goals, and plans to meet Truss’ growing needs.
Eligibility: You must be eligible to work in the US. Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor work visas at this time.
Truss is a federal contractor and as such must adhere to executive order 14042 for the Covid Vaccination mandate regarding federal contractors. Upon employment, Truss will request proof of vaccination. If a medical or religious accommodation is needed, a discussion can be held with our People Operations department.
** A note from Truss: We know you’re likely experiencing a lot of disruption as our nation (and our world) responds to COVID-19 and other events – we’re experiencing it, too. During video interviews, you’ll likely see more of our human side. Family members, partners, kids, and pets are home with some of us! We promise to be present and engaged, but we may be a little…harried. It’s OK if you are, too – we understand that everyone is experiencing extra stress right now. If you have any questions along the way, please let us know, and stay healthy and safe. **