Disruptive Games is a veteran development studio specializing in multiplayer and online experiences. We are an independently owned studio working on a AAA, fully-funded title with original IP!
We’re expanding our fully-remote team with people who share our passion for collaborative, multiplayer gameplay.
Disruptive Games is looking for a Marketing Communications Manager. In this role, you’ll be involved with the game’s marketing communication strategy from beginning to end. You’ll help us shape the representation of our game and studio!
What You’ll Do
- Implement a multi-channel communications strategy (our website, social media, SEO/SEM, etc), and track the effectiveness of various campaigns
- Plan and implement a public relations strategy and manage PR initiatives
- In collaboration with Creative, create and manage marketing materials, assets, and collateral in line with our brand
- Facilitate the approvals of leadership on marketing deliverables, digital content, and website content
- Define, track, and report on campaign success, activity, and insights using KPIs and metrics
- Write a wide variety of different content, including social media campaigns and other external communication initiatives
- Demonstrate excellent command of editorial standards, with strong editing and proofreading
- Manage brand strategies for Disruptive Games and our coming Original IP title
- Select and manage marketing vendors
- Manage a marketing budget, tracking expenses and approving invoices
- Help define what marketing communications looks like at Disruptive
Who You Are:
- The position is 100% Remote, but you are willing to work Pacific time zone hours.
- You have 5+ years of consumer or digital marketing experience
- You are passionate about video games and the video game industry, with a grounded understanding of different game development and game industry issues.
- You’re an expert in written and verbal communication, with an ability to convey ideas in a clear, approachable way across multiple platforms
- You have experience in digital and content marketing including SEO, paid search, website, and social channels
- You’re experienced in measuring, tracking, and leveraging KPIs to track campaign success across multiple platforms
- Analytical and problem-solving experience. You’re comfortable adapting strategies and materials based on data and insights
- Good knowledge and experience moderating or producing creative content for online social media platforms (TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, etc.)
- Strong analytical and presentation skills, which enable you to process, summarize, and present large amounts of information quickly and clearly
- A collaborative team player, with good communication and engagement skills, you know how to grow and maintain a positive and inclusive digital community
- Experience working in the console/PC gaming space
- Past experience working in an PR agency environment
Disruptive Games is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, interview, and hire people of all backgrounds, orientations, identities, and expressions.