ClassDojo’s goal is to accelerate humanity’s progress, by giving every child on Earth an education they love.
We started by building a network that connects teachers, children, and families. ClassDojo’s flagship app is the #1 communication app connecting K-8 teachers, children, and families, globally. They use it to share what’s happening throughout the day through photos, videos, messages, and activities. It is actively used at an unprecedented scale: in over 95% of US schools, reaching ~51 million children in ~180 countries, all built by a team of 65 people ). We are now beginning to use this network to give kids the best learning experiences in the world, far beyond those a standard school can provide.
We hire for talent density. Our team comprises the most talented, entrepreneurial, and innovative teammates from around the world, with deep backgrounds in education and large scale consumer internet, including Instagram, Netflix, Dropbox, Uber, Y Combinator, and more. We’re building a company where the most talented people want to work. We believe you’ll do the best work of your life here—and you’ll pioneer the future of education, too.
We are searching for a highly motivated Senior or Principal full lifecycle Recruiter and problem solver to partner directly with our CTO, Head of Product, and other Hiring Managers to build out our engineering, product, and design organizations. You’ll get to join a small but growing Recruiting organization as we work to double the size of ClassDojo on our way to giving every child on Earth an education they love. Experience with recruiting data and creating hiring processes from scratch is a bonus.
What you’ll do:
- You will work closely with leaders across the organization to identify, source and hire top talent across the company
- You will be advising managers on building an efficient pipeline and proper workforce planning to reach hiring targets
- Your primary focus will be to recruit for our Engineering and Product organizations
- Ensure a high touch candidate experience from beginning to end while owning full life cycle responsibilities (source to close)
- Ensure a high level of data integrity with our ATS and other systems
- Explore and advise on new recruiting tools
You might be a good fit if:
- You have 4+ years of Technical Recruiting experience, preferably in a consumer tech environment
- You have experience with full cycle recruitment including sourcing and closing passive candidates
- You have experience working in a high-growth environment
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have the ability to prioritize and self-manage as you support one the fastest growing departments in the company
- You have a BS/BA degree
- A mix of agency and in-house experience
- Strong knowledge of recruiting metrics and benchmarks
- Past experience working in a startup
 Some more context:
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. In accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are happy to accommodate any disabilities or special needs. We are a distributed company, so we hire regardless of location, as long as you are willing to have significant hours overlap with one of the Americas time zones.