You’ll join our team to build tools at the intersection of design and development. We value the craft of design. We care about details and will only ship work we can be truly proud of. We help and support each other to grow and do the best work of our careers.
Work on a variety of projects from evolving our current UI/UX patterns to imagining new workflows and creating marketing collateral for product features you’ve just designed.
Required Location: North America or Europe
- Think through every detail of a product experience from initial concept to user flow.
- Design and ensure implementation fidelity down to the pixel.
- Refine features and components in code. We’re an interdisciplinary team: our engineers design and our designers code.
- Collaborate with product and developer experience teams to learn what customers want. Then figure out how to address customer needs while balancing scope and business requirements.
- Build design systems that are ergonomic and pragmatic. Don’t overthink it, nothing is perfect, focus on steady improvement.
- Work with marketing to ensure we deliver helpful content across channels including our site, publications, videos, guides, and tutorials.
- 8+ years of digital product design experience with a broad skill set that also includes UI and visual design. We work hard to ship elegant code, our design reflects that.
- Portfolio includes design work for a technical audience (developer tools, analytics, performance monitoring, etc). Bonus for data visualization.
- Ability to create interactive prototypes of your ideas.
- Can balance ideal solutions with practicalities of scope and time to market.
- You listen, ask for feedback, and give feedback well.
- Excellent technical/visual communication skills and enthusiasm for writing things down.