As a Senior Product Designer on Guru’s Ecosystem teams, you’ll work directly with your partners in Product Management, Engineering and Business Development on our ecosystem strategy and roadmap. As the Design leader, you will be responsible for the end-to-end user experience and design language across our core product extensions, bots and partner integrations (Slack, MS Teams, Google and more), Guru’s developer experience and platform capabilities such as our API.
- Operate with a customer-first mindset, designing end-to-end experiences across multiple channels & touchpoints. You know that the key to success is at the intersection of customer empathy and business goals.
- Design for and evolve the end-to-end experience across Guru’s ecosystem of peripheral products and experiences such as our Slack and MS Teams applications, our Chrome browser extension and our suite of 3rd party
- Execute on all aspects of Product Design, from customer research and ideation to interaction and visual design.
- Work with our amazing cross-functional team of Product Designers, Product Managers, Engineers, Product Marketers and Customer Success to innovate and improve upon the way that Guru builds and designs products and experiences for our customers.
- Approach UX challenges with an open and inquisitive mind, guided by customer feedback, user research, internal insights and product usage data.
- Support your design decisions and empower teammates with your deep knowledge of UX best practices.
- Remain very closely connected with customers, prospects and the workflows within their teams.
- Remain very closely connected to Guru’s competitive landscape, as well as familiar patterns and behaviors of best-in-class software that can inspire our own.
- Move quickly and ship experiments regularly. Always learning. Always growing.
- The Lead Designer is an individual contributor (IC) role that will report to a Design Director.
- 4+ years of SaaS product management experience
- A history of growing businesses through product and platform
- Experience working with partners, developers, and ISVs
- Track record of delivering products that delight customers
- Demonstrated data analysis, customer research, and market research chops
- Experience getting things done, even when it wasn’t in your exact job description, and working effectively across multiple streams
- Ability to overcome organizational boundaries to achieve goals
- High integrity and passion
- Competitive salary
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Generous benefits package
- Professional Development & Wellness Allowance
- The chance to contribute to an upbeat, fully engaged culture