At HubSpot, our core value is to solve for the customer. The UX team lives this every day. We strive to deeply understand and solve for our customers’ needs, attitudes, and behaviors. So that we can build world-class Marketing, Sales, and Services products that help their businesses grow.
As the Senior Product Designer for our Social team, you will help craft the tools that tens of thousands of organizations use to build strong relationships with their audiences and generate leads for their businesses. For small business marketers, understanding the nuances of different social platforms while also managing the process of building presence, posting content, monitoring relevant conversations, and replying to important messages can become overwhelming. Your job will be to bring peace and confidence to marketing teams, building tools that are approachable and powerful at the same time.
In this role, you’ll work closely with a small product team to drive the direction of the social tool. HubSpot ranks #1 for social media management today on G2, but Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other networks change on a regular basis — you’ll need to move quickly & collaboratively to ensure HubSpot stays ahead of the game and you’ll need to build patterns and information architecture in order to deliver a consistent user experience amid constant change. You’ll also be part of a wider UX group that works together to build on and improve the value our customers get from these tools.
We’re looking for someone:
With a passion for creating world-class user experience.
- Will advocate for HubSpot’s customers at every step of the design process.
- Excels at leading productive discussions.
- Has experience working collaboratively with Engineering, Product Management, and UX Research.
- Can demonstrate a history of driving customer impact though compelling product design.
- Is ready to be a co-leader for a product team, helping drive alignment, understanding and motivation
- Has professional and/or personal familiarity with multiple social platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Thrives on facing tough and competing design constraints
- Enjoys building trust with customers, collaborators, and cross-functional teams
- Can help to create a strong shared vision for the future of our social tool, in alignment with the company’s goals.
- Integrates global-first practices, accessibility, and inclusive principles in every design.
- Will be an internal champion for user experience design, dedicated to demonstrating its value across the organisation.
- Is skilled at giving and receiving feedback, to become even better at what you do, and help others around you grow too.
- As an experienced designer, you’ll move quickly, building strong and compelling journey scenarios, information architecture, interaction, and visual designs.
- Understanding how different projects can fit into and advance a company-wide strategy.
- Own and demonstrate an end-to-end design process, from leading brainstorming sessions to producing wireframes and high fidelity screens.
- Working autonomously, using our “living” UI Library for a faster, more efficient process with fewer handoffs.
- Work closely with research and content design to create, refine, and iterate on new and existing experiences.
- Building lasting relationships across the organization, partnering with your cross-product design team, engineering, product management, and the broader business.
- Work on innovative design initiatives that impact bigger systems and new product opportunities.
- Influence leadership and help them to understand the impact and vision of design.
- Collaborate closely with an engaged engineering team to get stuff done efficiently and effectively.
- Mentor other product designers and associate product designers.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.