ThreeFlow is looking for teammates who are naturally curious and love to ask questions, even when it means questioning industry standards. We cultivate an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute, grow, and feel valued.
As part of our post Series B growth, we are excited to add two Senior Product Managers to our product team of five. Reporting to our Group Product Manager for the Carrier product pillar, these new senior product managers will own major aspects of our product, roadmap, and strategy – driving business impact directly.
About the role
- Invest time with our users and learn deeply about their needs and jobs-to-be-done
- Identify new technologies and industry trends, build business cases, and define product vision and strategy
- Partner with engineering, design, and others to ship solutions that delight our users, and make measurable impact on the business
- Understand and improve key product and business metrics.
- Take risks and make calculated tradeoffs
- Own your product(s) end to end
- 5+ years of product management experience building products customers love in rapidly scaling companies
- You are empathetic and eager to solve customer problems
- You are comfortable with data and 1st principles problem solving
- You can set product strategy & vision and effectively communicate across different audiences including executives
- You are motivated by our mission
Please note that immigration sponsorship (H-1B, TN, etc.) is not currently available for this position.
Our (FTE) benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Generous paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Stipend to improve your work from home experience
- Constantly push boundaries
We think beyond what might be easy or obvious when we’re problem solving. We get scrappy and creative in front of hurdles.
- Collaborate enthusiastically
Our collaboration as a team is our most valuable asset. We’re able to go farther when we act together.
- Work with respect
We’re deliberate, honest, and kind with the words and actions we use. We believe people have positive intent with their actions.
- Grow together
We value developing ourselves personally and professionally to achieve our goals. We encourage taking chances and celebrate curiosity.
ThreeFlow is a Benefits Placement System, a new category of enterprise software that allows benefits brokers and insurance carriers to manage the entire placement process in one shared system. We make it easier for carriers to win business and brokers to empower employers with the details they need to make better decisions. By connecting people, systems, and information, we enable easier communication, a quicker process, and better decisions making busy people more productive. Learn more at threeflow.com
ThreeFlow is committed to building an inclusive working environment regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics. We believe that people do their best work when they can be themselves, and we’re creating an environment to enable them to do just that.
Scams in which fraudsters impersonate legitimate businesses for personal gain are on the rise and can come in many forms. ThreeFlow doesn’t interview candidates via email, and job offers are only extended after a thorough interview process involving phone and/or zoom interviews. Our recruiters use threeflow.com email addresses, and we don’t ask for sensitive information like your social security number or bank account details as a part of our interview process. If you receive a suspicious email regarding a position or job offer with ThreeFlow, please don’t respond. Report it as spam, and forward that email to firstname.lastname@example.org.