Who We Are: WellSaid Labs
We’re creating Voice for everyone.
At WellSaid Labs, we enable creatives around the globe by putting high-tech, human parity technology into their hands, giving them the ability to add voice-over to any project and iterate with ease. Creative teams use WellSaid Lab’s Voice Studio to create compelling employee training, design unique digital experiences, and narrate audiobooks. We believe deeply in AI for Good, and that technology should be empowering, engaging, and fair to all people
Who You Are: Senior Product Manager
As our first Senior Product Manager, you will be integral to ensuring deliverables are being managed across our product teams, and collaborating with our engineering teams to launch new product features on time. You are passionate about being a part of the creation process, and have a variety of experiences to pull from as we expand.
In this role you will define and drive the customer experience of our voice editing Studio suite working directly with the design and engineering teams. As our ideal teammate, you possess a natural curiosity, sharp analytical skills, and are excited to innovate on behalf of customers.
How You’ll Contribute:
As Product Manager at WellSaid Labs, your role will be to ensure WellSaid deeply understands the needs of our customers, and you will use that understanding to partner with engineering and design in the creation and execution of our product roadmap.
In your day-to-day, you will:
- Develop strong quantitative and qualitative understandings of growth opportunities across user segments, countries, and platforms.
- Form and validate data-driven hypotheses for accelerating customer retention and revenue, working closely with engineering, design, marketing, and analytics.
- Embrace the testing process; develop and deploy hypothesis-driven product changes and split tests.
- Integrate usability studies and user research into the product development process to create the best user experience.
- Capture insights from growth test successes and failures, and communicate them to the broader team.
- Deliver product experiences that delight our users and demonstrate meaningful impact on growth acceleration.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of market and technology trends and competitive landscape.
What We’re Looking For
To thrive in this role, you also have some combination of the following:
- Senior product management experience at a similar stage company or design agency.
- Experience in a role that didn’t previously exist in a highly unstructured environment where individuals were responsible for setting their own day-to-day priorities.
- Experience working closely with a product design team; UX or product design experience is a plus.
- Experience using analytics and business intelligence platforms to write reports and perform cohort analysis – in short, you are both creative and technical. You are familiar with the common SaaS KPIs.
- Clear, direct communication skills (written and verbal) and you collaborate well with a diverse set of interest groups (engineers, designers, executives).
- Organization skills that show you are process-oriented.
- Empathy for users – you are eager to discover and resolve their pain points.
- A solid understanding of product design and development. You work well with designers and engineers. You have experience defining (bonus: designing) intuitive user interfaces and executing product plans with a well-defined process.
To join our team you also:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Must pass a pre-employment background check
What We Offer
WSL is proud to support an inclusive work environment that emphasizes each team member’s personal and professional growth. Our team is fully distributed throughout the U.S., and we support flexible schedules – work where and when you work best. You’ll have teammates just a Slack message or video call away if you ever need help solving an exciting challenge, or even if you just have a funny story to tell.
Other perks and benefits:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Generous vacation policy/paid time off
- Parental leave
- Learning & development stipend
- Home office stipend
What to Expect From Us
We strongly encourage you to apply! If we feel your skills, experience, and values match, we’ll reach out about meeting with the team.
During the interview stage, you can expect:
- An introductory call with our Technical Recruiter (20-30 minutes)
- An initial “phone” screen with our VP of Product (60 minutes); if there’s a mutual match we’ll schedule time with the team.
- An interview loop consisting of four interviews (1 hour each, 4 hours total) with members of the Product and Engineering teams.
All interviews will be remote via Google Meets; we are happy to make accommodations you might need to feel set up for success in our process.