Grab a Seat at the Table
BentoBox and Clover are working together to shape the future of modern hospitality. Join the team building award-winning technology for the restaurants you know and love.
About BentoBox & Our Mission
The BentoBox Marketing and Commerce Platform delivers a seamless guest experience dedicated to accelerating growth and helping restaurants thrive. BentoBox empowers modern restaurants to build their online presence, diversify revenue, engage with diners, and increase operational efficiency. To do so, the platform includes products such as websites, ordering (online ordering, pre-order & catering, gift cards, merchandise, tickets), events management, and marketing tools.
Over 14,000 restaurants worldwide rely on BentoBox as their digital front door. BentoBox is trusted and loved by hospitality groups such as José Andrés’s ThinkFoodGroup and Danny Meyer’s Union Square Hospitality Group and independent restaurants including Emmy Squared, Suerte, and The Meatball Shop.
BentoBox is proud to be a part of Restaurant Solutions, a division of Fiserv – a leading global provider of payments and financial services technology that enables 200,000 restaurants to deliver differentiating experiences.
About the Role:
BentoBox is hiring for a Senior Product Manager who will run a newly-created squad within our OmniChannel Commerce product area. The right candidate will manage and deploy a dedicated team of Engineers, Designers, and Product Operations associates to create a 0-1 product feature aimed to be a restaurant game-changer. This is a high-visibility role that will have a significant impact on our ability to deliver value to restaurants. This hire will report to the Director of Product, OmniChannel Commerce.
What You’ll Do:
- Shape and define the product’s roadmap through fact-based decision-making
- Collaborate with Product Design to prototype and test new user experiences
- Drive customer research in order to identify pain points and collect usability feedback
- Lead agile development ceremonies with your embedded and dedicated engineering and product design teams
- Make smart decisions based on product metrics and data
- Track and communicate product plans, trade-offs, and results to a wide range of audiences
Experience We’re Looking For:
- 6-10 years of product management experience
- Proven track record of successfully managing and shipping software
- Demonstrated passion for restaurants and diners
- Great analytical skills and familiarity with digital KPIs and analytics tools
- Clear and impactful communication style and skills
Nice to Have:
- Experience working in a restaurant
- Informed opinions on the future of the dining experience
- Experience building marketing products and working with large data
- Familiarity with data analytics tools (e.g., Looker, Indicative, Metabase)
Perks of Joining Us:
We’re building a hybrid workforce, with employees working out of local offices 2-3 days a week.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
- 401(k) with company match and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Generous time off programs including paid parental leave
- Holistic wellness program
- 8 highly active Employee Resource Groups
- Professional development, growth and support
- Company-sponsored volunteer days and community-building events
- Opportunity to work with a passionate team making a positive impact on the hospitality community
Important Information on BentoBox’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
In order to protect our community, BentoBox newly hired employees in the United States will not be required to be fully vaccinated, but will be required to disclose vaccination status. Associates traveling within the U.S. will no longer be required to attend safety briefings and Fiserv-sponsored events will no longer require proof of vaccination. All Fiserv associates can enter and work in Fiserv facilities regardless of vaccination status.
BentoBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.