What You’ll Do:
- Set the vision for the future of Thistle’s web and mobile products.
- Constantly learn about our customers by co-leading research, analyzing behavior, and collecting feedback.
- Identify and prioritize significant opportunities to map out both near term and long term product roadmaps.
- Work backwards from customer needs all the way to the technical capabilities that will best address those needs.
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional partners, including engineering, design, analytics, marketing, culinary development, operations, and customer support.
- Use quantitative and qualitative user data to build well-crafted products for end-users.
What You’ll Bring:
- 5+ years of consumer digital product management experience, preferably in a high-growth company.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience launching and iterating on successful consumer products over several product lifecycles. Experience managing both web and mobile products.
- Ability to define a long-term product or business strategy, while executing on short-term product development goals.
- A deep understanding and empathy for end-users; a passion to advocate for the customer while balancing competing considerations and making the right trade offs.
- Strong skills around cross-functional collaboration, influence, and communication; an ability to achieve clarity and drive focus in a complex and dynamic environment.
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, including the ability to self-serve to collect/query data and appropriately use data to back up assumptions and develop business cases.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Life at Thistle:
- Join a kind, diverse, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
- Generous Employee Discount
- Casual work environment
- Team-building and Frequent Wellness Events
- Comprehensive health benefits(medical, dental, vision) to fit your needs
- Flexible time off policy
- Competitive salary & equity package
- Apple equipment