Bounteous is a leading digital innovation partner for the world’s most ambitious brands. Our organization creates transformative digital experiences through services that include strategy, experience design, technology, analytics and insight, and marketing.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to join the Dining Business Unit; the team dedicated to helping brands like Domino’s, Wingstop, Wawa, Panda Express, and DashIn drive incremental revenue through digital experiences. The Senior Product Manager will provide expert knowledge to inform their product strategic direction while guiding clients through an insightful approach to their challenges and managing the collaborative effort with cross-functional teams.
Role and Responsibilities
- Establish and define a digital vision for the brands you lead by building consensus on business objectives and key performance objectives
- Lead efforts to build product roadmaps understanding business goals and strategies informed by the digital vision and business objectives, while working with cross-functional teams to identify dependencies
- Guide the release planning process, gaining stakeholder buy-in and alignment
- Give creative recommendations and insights into future enhancements and initiatives on the roadmap, assessing market trends and opportunities
- Lead feature brief process to help define business and product requirements, helping to flush out the direction for roadmap features
- Provide direction on requirement prioritization for grooming and sprint planning, ensuring appropriate resources are engaged
- Collaborate with creative, engineering and project teams to reach the best possible version of a feature or product to bring to market
- Work with Design and UX teams to ensure successful delivery of supporting assets
- Lead all internal and external communication focusing on release notes and the business value that each update provides your product, showing progress towards the digital strategy
- Partner with the Client Services team to lead quarterly strategic planning business presentations, identify account growth opportunities, and support sales initiatives
- Provide mentorship and career development for direct reports (up to 3) while maintaining company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, key employee retention and high performance
- BA/BS degree in Business, Communications, Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience in Consulting, Strategy, Product Management, UX Design, Project Management or Software Development, preferably in a digital marketing or agency capacity
- Proven track record of leading and delivering digital products and services
- Demonstrates expertise in product role and responsibilities in various product lifecycle management
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; must enjoy writing and storytelling
- Ability to quickly understand, simplify, internalize and communicate complex or technical concepts and integrations
- Experience with waterfall and agile methodologies; certifications are a plus
- Experience with both native application and web platforms
- Restaurant, C-Store, or general e-commerce experience is a plus
- Some travel is required
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.